54

When receiving training in the United States, the coach explained the toxicity of certain wild fruits. A handwritten copy of the note was sent to everyone. 

    In the copy of the notes, I painted a lot of trainers' knowledge of plants in the jungle. 

    This note is scribbled, and nobody but Lu Ting is willing to seriously read it. 

    Li Murou thought that he had a "gourmet chef" system, which can identify poisons, and did not go to read this note carefully, just turned a few pages. She devotes more time to physical fitness. After all, once the big troops set off, if her physical fitness is the weakest one, she will definitely be criticized. 

    In order to be safe after entering the jungle, Lu Ting carefully chewed this note. It was unwilling to chew through it myself, and forced Lin Yueqi to see it. 

    Lin Yueqi has a limited level of English and has no fluency in Father Lu. She passed it very hard. But it is hard to remember what kind of plant is poisonous. 

    The reason she remembers this beauty Zhu is because this plant looks like a wild plant in China, and the countryside is full of mountains. Although the beauty Zhu is not poisonous, it is compatible with meat and cannot be cooked with it. 

    Lin Yueqi remembered that there was a solution to this kind of plant poisoning, but the seeds in her head were blank, and she couldn't remember the solution. 

    She looked at Lu Ting. 

    Lu Ting told Lin Yueqi: "Go to a few pots of hot water to let it cool naturally, and pour them into the stomach until all the food in the stomach is spit out. They will not be in danger, and it will be a lot better to wait for spitting out. Induce vomiting, this symptom can also be relieved after 40 minutes. When the rescue helicopter comes over, about half an hour has passed, and it takes more than two hours to go to the nearest hospital. Therefore, the rescue helicopter does not need to come over. " 

    The director's voice came from the communication equipment, asking if they needed to continue to participate. 

    They have come here and there is no reason to shrink back. No one would be reconciled to go back if they could not reach the task. Everyone gritted their teeth and told the director that they would insist.

    Moreover, almost every season of "Natural Storm", a similar situation will occur. Once a similar situation occurs, it will test the team's resilience. 

    Fortunately, Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi handled this matter very well. The director asked some things they should pay attention to through the communication device, and the call was cut off. 

    The next thing will be handled by Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi. 

    The two supported them together and let them sit against the stone. Zhou Qing and Huang Hai were still shouting, Leita had eaten the most, and had the most pain, but now he had no strength to scream. 

    Lin Yueqi took out the water in the cup and poured it into their mouths. When wild fruit meets water, it immediately reacts in the human stomach, successfully achieving the effect of vomiting. 

    Several people squatted in a row and began to "wow" vomiting violently. The food and water in the belly were brought out together, and the liver and intestines were broken and the face was pale. 

    Until there was nothing in the abdomen and no water to vomit, everyone leaned against the stone, and there was no love in the face. 

    Lin Yueqi took care of everyone and took painkillers, which made everyone feel more comfortable.