3

Lin Yueqi's hometown is a small town under the Qingshan Mountain in Shuchuan. Qingshan is one of the famous mountains on the Fourth Avenue of Huaguo. The small town under the mountain has a long history and its architecture is quite ancient. 

    After flying directly to Shuchuan International Airport from City A International Airport, Lin Yueqi had to take a forty-minute train ride before arriving at Qingshan Town. 

    Lin Yueqi took assistant Xiao Ke carrying two bulky suitcases, came out of the airport, and went down one level to take the train. 

    The two hurried to catch the train and sat down in the first-class carriage. The infinitely powerful little lifted two large boxes and easily put on the luggage rack. The old man wearing headphones and iPad next to him looked dumbfounded. 

    This is early winter. Xiao Ke wears a pink short skirt and pink stockings with two ball heads. Due to her thin body and small face, she can easily control this loli shape. At this point, she gasped Cha Zhaoyao, drum the cheek complained: "?? Qi sister, I really admire you, we do not hit cars car back on line yet world do you want to squeeze EMU" 

    in this car a few number People, they are sitting around a foreign grandpa wearing headphones holding iPad. 

    "It's six hundred to go back by taxi. Do you know the concept of six hundred? My monthly living expenses!" Lin Yueqi took Xiaoke to sit down and pinched her little arm with emotion: "Xiaoke, I didn't see that you are so brave " 

    " If I had no skill, why would you look at me right? "Xiao Ke thoughtfully took out a glass from his backpack and handed her:" Well, Sister Qi, drink water! " 

    Lin Yueqi took her hands. After receiving water, just after a sip, Xiao Ke received a call from the agent. 

    During the five-minute call, Xiao Ke only used the three sentences "Yes", "I know", and "I think about it" throughout the whole journey. 

    When the phone hung up, Xiao Ke looked at Lin Yueqi, who was drinking water beside him, with pity: "Sister Qi, you are really finished." 

    "What's wrong? This look?" Lin Yueqi asked her after screwing the lid of the thermos. 

    Xiao Ke said: "Sister Mei called me just now and said that the company does not plan to renew your contract. Your contract expires in the middle of this month, and she asked me to tell you to prepare you for the next home in advance."

    Lin Yueqi took out a bag of spicy strips from her backpack, tore the packaging bag, pinched a small strip into Xiao Ke's mouth, and drew another one in her mouth. 

    With food, she asked vaguely, "Is it right to cancel the contract? That's not good, so I don't have to pay them agency fees, right? What are you thinking about?" 

    "I pay for the company Yes, and I brought you into the company again. So Sister Mei asked me to consider ... either to change stars or to get out with you. " 

    " Follow me? Farewell, you quickly change jobs. If you come to me as a manager , I will give you at most six thousand wages, no more. "Lin Yueqi probably hasn't eaten this spicy food for a long time, the body can't stand it, and after eating two, it was spicy" huh huh ", forehead Soaked in some fine sweat. 

    Her hands up in the hot strip, he said: "Mom, after eight years of hot strip not only prices, but also actually change the taste of garbage.!" 

    "............" small or grabbing a pair of small eyebrows at her, speechless Road "Sister Qi, are you listening? If even I leave you, according to your current situation, you will be completely finished!"