38

Because Jiang Mucheng is the host, [Revenge Script] can only wait for her "send" when she can't brainwash her. 

    Although Jiang Mucheng is now stupid, he is blessed by misfortune and has obtained an alternative "koi system." 

    She closed the computer and sat there silently, rubbing her tears in the direction of Lin Yueqi. 

    Jiang Mucheng was suddenly afraid that Lin Yueqi would die like that. If she died, what would she and her grandmother do this month? Today is exactly the 28th, and she and her grandmother will be able to receive this month's salary in two days. Who will pay her and grandmother's salary if the boss dies? 

    With this belief, she was reluctant to let Lin Yueqi die like this. 

    So, by virtue of an idea, he knocked down the line in the computer. 

    - 

    about twelve, I heard that line Linyue Qi Li suddenly got a strange disease, but I am afraid that very evening. He was very worried that his friend Lu Ting could not bear the pressure of losing his "lover" and hurried to the hospital from home. 

    As soon as he entered the ward, he heard the cry of the little fat girl. The crying sounds can hardly hear people's hearts broken. 

    Lin Yueqi was asleep on the hospital bed, her face pale. Lu Ting hugged the chubby girl and sat silently beside the bed. 

    On the sofa in the corner are two girls. 

    One is Lin Yueqi's assistant Xiao Ke; the other, he is no stranger, is Jiang Mucheng who suddenly admitted to plagiarism and was stupid. 

    Seeing Jiang Mucheng, Li Xing stepped back, scared and said, "Frightened me ..." 

    He patted his chest and asked, "Why is this fool here?" 

    Li Xing said "Fool" At that time, Jiang Mucheng tilted his head and looked at him. She seemed to care about Li Xing as she said, cheering her cheek, pouting her lips, and humming. 

    Li Xing: "........." The silly girl is still arrogant? 

    He turned his head to see Lu Ting and asked, "Brother, how is your future wife?"

    Lu Ting's expression was very haggard, and his throat was like a pressing thing, so he couldn't speak. 

    After making a few noises, he stopped crying. She rubbed her red eyes, her fingers stood upright, and said to Li Xing seriously: "Hush-Mom is asleep, don't disturb Mom to sleep. My mom is so beautiful and so strong, 

    she will definitely wake up." She was very Fear, I'm afraid my mother can't open her eyes anymore. As if she was in a dream, she always had such a dream. 

    Lin Yueqi was lying on a hospital bed, lying in a glass coffin, and never woke up again. In the end, it became a grave. 

    The little girl said, and there was another tear in her eyes. When she talked, her voice trembled, as if trying to restrain her crying, fearing to disturb Lin Yueqi to sleep. 

    Lin Yueqi was originally ill, Li Xing did not feel much, after all, he was not familiar with this woman. 

    But when he saw the uncomfortable little touch of the little fat girl, his soft heart seemed to be whip and suddenly hurt. 

    Li walked over and picked up the chubby girl from Lu Ting's hand. He said to Lu Ting: "Brother, go out and breathe outside. Here I will help you watch."