30

The first person Jiang Mucheng added to the script is Zhao Yuan. When she typed the word "Zhao Yuan" in the [vengeance script], a trace of pride appeared on her dull face. 

    Zhao Yuan is a gold writer for Jiachen Media, and he has a very high price in China, and he has won numerous awards. Zhao Yuan was indeed talented when he was young, but in recent years, because of his exhaustion of inspiration, he began to look for gunmen. The scriptwriters who helped him write below had no right to sign. 

    The situation of Jiang Mucheng is no longer a secret in the industry. You are not strong enough, so you are bullied. In this screenwriter industry, I do n’t know how many people want to get out slowly, so I accept the unspoken rules of being a gunman. 

    She also thought about writing Lin Yueqi directly into the script, but Lin Yueqi is after all the heroine of this world, and her heroine halo can resist the [vengeance script]. Therefore, Jiang Mucheng intends to use the "butterfly effect" to deal with Lin Yueqi. 

    To the best of Jiang Mucheng's knowledge, the writer of "Fat Girl Mother" is Zhao Yuan. If she makes Zhao Yuan unlucky, the script adaptation will not be smooth, and it will naturally affect Lin Yueqi himself. 

    Which screenwriter accepts the script creation of this movie, she will use [vengeance script] to deal with this screenwriter. 

    If the script of "Fat Girl Mom" ​​is too garbage, even if Lin Yueqi has acting skills, she can't save. At that time, the movie has a poor reputation, and the audience will inevitably throw all the pots to Lin Yueqi. 

    After all, Yu Mengyi's "Fat Girl Mom" ​​is a sales legend published on the domestic network and in physical publishing. Not to mention the sales results on the Internet, just the publication sales plus subscription clicks, Huaguo is second only to the four famous works. 

    Some industry insiders say that, over time, her sales of this book may have reached the level of Agatha Christie's "No Survival", becoming a sales legend. Therefore, the fan base of this book is quite sturdy. Although Lin Yueqi gains 56 pounds for her role, if the movie is not well-known, she will definitely bear all the pots as a starring role.

     Thinking of this, Jiang Mucheng's eyes flashed a longing. She is looking forward to one day, borrowing the positive energy of Lin Yueqi's career and brushing up the level of the "vengeance script".

    Lin Yueqi has a rich boyfriend, but she has nothing. Even if Lin Yueqi is out of work, she can still live happily. Thinking of this, Jiang Mucheng's conscience was a little relieved. 

    —— 

    Lin Yueqi wants to brush the positive energy of her career, not only by hype, but to really fan her fans with her work. After she wins some fans by her strength, she will get the corresponding "positive energy of the cause". 

    Back to the villa in city A, aunt Lin Yu and Xiao Ke are both here. 

    I heard that Lin Yueqi, who had disappeared for two months, finally came home, and Lin Yu's heart was completely relieved. 

    After seeing Lin Yueqi walking into the house, both Xiao Ke and Lin Yu looked incredible. 

    Xiao Ke rushed over and hugged her with red eyes, distressed her: "Sister Qi, even if you want to quit the entertainment industry, you don't have to be so arrogant? Losing weight is difficult. Sister Qi, I've already rented the shop's shop. When will the renovation begin? "The