86

Le Xiao committed suicide, which quickly spread to the Internet. When Lu Junyi received the message, he was cooking in the kitchen.

After seeing the news, she did not panic. She quickly packed the prepared meals, stuffed a note in the meals, and asked the nanny to send them to Song Mu and Lu Nianqi.

After doing this, she made a phone call and drove to the hospital where Le Xiao's body was stored in the city.

The matter of Le Xiao is related to the reputation of her parents. Since this woman was brought by her, she is certainly prepared. Although the Koi system did not dare to face up with the [female counterattack] system bar, but it secretly helped, it was still willing.

When Lu Junyi brought Lexiao back, Xiaohei implanted a surveillance recording system in her body. This system is implanted in the human body and cannot be detected by earth instruments. Even [Female Counterattack] can hardly detect the presence of this microneedle camera.

This monitoring system consumes 70% of the energy of Xiaohei, which makes its system more unstable. If one day, the energy of Xiaohei is completely consumed and cannot be replenished, it will become like an earth dog.

When Lu Junyi arrived at the hospital, Jiang Mucheng also arrived with Xiao Hei.

The big black dog jumped out of the car, wagging his tail into her arms, and the mouth arched into her arms.

She squatted on the ground and rubbed his black dog's head, looked up and asked: "? Old orange, monitoring can take out of it '

." Xiao Yue things planted in the body, we must personally pick up the black job morgue now estimated It 's not

easy to enter, I ' m afraid the dog wo n't be able to enter. Over time, we also worry that the micro-needle camera in her body will be detected by the [Female Counterattack] system. My dad and friends, we will let him cope later when the police come out. "

" Okay. "

They didn't have a chance to enter the morgue until the police autopsy was over at three in the afternoon.

Around four o'clock, they successfully obtained the video. Xiaohei came out of the morgue and vomited at the entrance of the hospital. The passerby saw a dog lying on the ground and vomited. They all felt strange and looked sideways.

When Jiang Mucheng got into the car holding the weak black spit, Lu Junyi dared to stop and drove away.

Xiao Hei shrank in Jiang Mucheng's arms, pulling a pair of ears, and a pair of eyes drenched in water, pitifully. It hooked a pair of paws, as if it had become a waste dog.

After breathing a few breaths of fresh air, a black USB stick spit out of Xiao Hei's mouth, and Jiang Mucheng reached out to catch it.

After arriving home, Lu Junyi took out the computer and plugged in the U disk, and saw the video inside.

The video was originally a dialogue between Le Xiao and Zhuang Boshan and Zhuang Rou.

Zhuang Rou kicked towards Xiao Xiao with a foot, making people feel painful across the screen. Lu Junyi subconsciously covered his belly and sighed.

Following that, they also heard Zhuang Rou's words clearly. In particular, she let her mother die, and she heard people frightened.

Sure enough, Zhuang Rou encouraged Le Xiao to jump off the building and create a public opinion storm, making this matter the biggest. After all, Internet public opinion has always been to help the weak. If so troublesome, netizens will definitely attack the Lu family.