8

The program team monitored the flow of the live broadcast room throughout the process. They found that once there were Lin Yueqi and Qin Xue, the barrage was frantically brushed, and the flow was "rubbing and rubbing". 

    Therefore, the camera gave Lin Yueqi many lenses. Her appearance time in the studio was almost the same as Qin Xue. 

    When the lens touched Qin Xue, the barrage brushed: "Ahhhh, goddess! My mother asked me why I licked the screen, because the screen is so fragrant!" The 

    lens touched Lin Yueqi and the barrage brushed: "Vomi ... The woman's face is disfigured, what star do you still go home? Bury the mother! Quickly give the lens to my goddess, I want to lick the screen! " 

    Under the HD lens, you can see the red scar marks on Lin Yueqi's right cheek and forehead. 

    In the half month in the village, aunt Lin Yu approached an old Chinese medicine doctor and prescribed several ointments to her. In order for Lin Yu to restore her niece's face as soon as possible, all Chinese herbal ointments were made by her own hands, and after sterilization, each ointment was edible. 

    Lin Yu also knows a little about TCM, so she trusts TCM very much. Lin Yueqi also believed that Lin Yu's ointment and diet were effective for herself. After all, her aunt was in her forties, her skin was still rosy, and her hair was black and shiny. Lin Yueqi feels that her aunt, a rural woman, can still maintain such beauty in her forties, which has a lot to do with Chinese medicine.

     With external ointment and aunt ’s diet, there are no scars on Lin Yueqi ’s face. As for the red scars on her face, they will disappear with the metabolism. Recovery is only a matter of time.

     The red scar marks on Lin Yueqi's face, in fact, it is not a problem to see with the naked eye. Simply press an air cushion to press a layer, and these scar marks will not be obvious. One stop in the crowd was dazzling.

     However, she didn't know what kind of wind was on the show, and used "recovery of injuries" as an excuse. She didn't want to wear makeup, so she simply applied a layer of sunscreen. The flaws on her face were infinitely magnified by the lens, the lens was very makeup, and with the contrast of Qin Xue's prosperous beauty, the brilliance was instantly taken away.

    Qin Xue has a group of 6 people. Apart from Qin Xue and Tang Weiwei, the other four are male stars. They are Du Ming, Huang Ming, Song Yi, and Zhang Zhang, the most popular actors in the past two years. These male actors have developed well in the two fields of film and television, and have achieved good results. They agreed to participate in this show, in fact, it was selfish. 

    Everyone has a heart for beauty. Which man would not love such a stunning girl like Qin Xue? These male stars are still relatively successful in the circle, so they think that only female stars like Qin Xue can be worthy of themselves. In order to pursue Qin Xue, he came to participate in this show.

     Among the male stars participating in this "Star College Entrance Examination", only Wen Zhe did not come to Qin Xue. He really wanted to make himself popular through this reality show. Moreover, he is an eighteen-line actor. He also has a good opinion of Qin Xue, but ... he thought that he was not qualified to like a girl.

     Because the male members of the two teams are the only ones who come to the show seriously, and only he does his homework. As for Tang Weiwei, she came to participate in the show because the producer was her uncle and did not review much, so she made a few papers and reviewed the college entrance examination knowledge.