29

What is the concept of Jiachen Media? 

    There are few actors in Jiachen Media, ten actors, seven film actors, Hollywood resources. There are also some new actors, all of whom are talented and powerful. Even though Qin Xue claimed to be the first beautiful woman in China and actively offered Jiachen Media an olive branch, Jiachen's Li Xing still did not agree to sign her. 

    In this way, Li Xing still secretly mocked Qin Xue's acting skills from time to time. He did not understand the behavior of pitying Xiangxixiyu, which made many people suspect that he was gay. 

    Li Xing's vision has always been high, and their company buys good IPs for their own actors. The movie went to the international award, and the ratings of the TV series will definitely be exposed. 

    Their company's good IP + good screenwriter + good actors have created one after another viewing and box office myths in China. And Li Xing has also become the "myth" spokesperson of the film and television circle. 

    Jiachen Media never gave the IP purchased by its own company to actors outside, but this time, it was an exception. 

    So some people speculate, has Lin Yueqi signed a low profile Jiachen? Some people even started to question Lin Yueqi's strength. 

    Under this public relations microblog, comments were shocked and mixed. 

    "God, the annual" Fat Girl Mom "is about to start shooting? When I was watching this book in Jinjiang, I cried like a dog and wowed and wowed. I do n’t think anyone can play the role of fat girl mother. Lin Yueqi. " 

    " Lin Yueqi gains 56 pounds in two months? It's terrible? But from the photos, she and Mr. Lu are quite sweet. She is so fat, Mr. Lu is still not dismissed. Handsome and rich and infatuated. There are not many men? "

     " The entertainment circle and the circle of the rich have no real feelings. You wake upstairs. But ... judging from this picture, Lin Yueqi after gaining fat looks quite like Fat Girl Mom. Produced by Jiachen, must be a boutique. Not a while ago, the author of "Fat Girl Mom" ​​did not say that the movie copyright was not sold? Why was it sold to Jiachen suddenly? Curious how much money he sold.

    "Wow, Lin Yueqi is too dedicated !!! But her previous works seem to be quite average? Why can she sign Jiachen? I feel her strength is not enough to sign Jiachen!" 

    "Maybe it is because she was so ordinary before Willing to gain 56 pounds. Do n’t say anything else, Lin Yueqi, I am pink! ” 

    “ Woo woo, I love beans too hard! Come on Qiqi, we will always be your strong backing! You disappear For two months, we thought you were out of the entertainment industry and you were scared to death. It turned out that there was good news to tell us. " 

    " Kiki is so cute, she has a cute face and wants to poke. Mr. Lu is too darling. Mom? " 

    " Awesome, 56 pounds, may I ask which actor in the entertainment industry can bear it? In the early years, gossip said that Lin Yueqi was desperately San Niang. I don't believe it. Now, I believe it! Lin Yueqi is awesome! " 

    ...... In the 

    hospital, Lin Yueqi followed the nurse Go through the hospitalization procedure.