66

Many fishing boats are docked in the port, but only this one is a luxury passenger ship, with a lounge in the cabin, and entertainment facilities such as restaurants. 

    It takes about three hours from Port D in Harbour City to Mara Island. After nine o'clock in the evening, either hire the boat yourself, or wait an hour for a passenger boat. 

    The way of hospitality in Mara Island is quite a bit of a big name. But this also shows that Malayan Casino is not short of customers. 

    Zhuang Boshan, Le Xiao, and others were stopped and watched the landing Ting leave by boat first. 

    Although Lu Ting is the grandson of Lu's richest man, Zhuang Boshan's identity background is not bad. His father's e-commerce companies are all over the world, and they are also ranked in the top three in China's wealth value ranking. 

    In the wealth rankings in recent years, only the Lu family is firmly in the throne. 

    The Lijia and Banker, which ranked second and third respectively this year, fluctuate in the ranking every year. Last year, the dealer also lost two places, struggling for a year and finally returned to the top three. 

    Of course, in a sense, Zhuang Boshan is incomparable with Li Xing and Lu Ting. 

    Both of them are the only children in the big family and the only heirs. There are four brothers in Zhuang Boshan's family. Although he ranks the oldest, the company is now in charge of his elder brother. With the support of his family, he started Meetze Media and set foot in the entertainment industry, but he couldn't make him younger than him. 

    It's also weird to pull it up. 

    Zhuang Boshan hadn't treated Lu Ting and Li Xing very much, but these two guys joined hands to support the artists he once gave up, and he took them to the shadows. 

    Didn't he hit his face hard? 

    At this moment, he watched the landing Ting board the only boat on Mara Island, and he was so angry that he could not speak. 

    What a shit gold card? Why has he never heard of it? Lu Ting has money to buy a gold card. Isn't he moneyless? What a joke. 

    Zhuang Boshan became more and more angry, and waited for the assistant to call the ship over again, still not swallowing in one breath.

    When he got into the boat and entered the rest room, he kicked on the coffee table. 

    The assistant gave him a cigar. After he took a cigar, he said, "Damn, this Lu Ting, the fart is a little more tolerant. It's a bit tolerant to spend his father's money. Wang Cheng, wait for you on the island Go and ask the gold housekeeper on the island how much money is needed to get a gold card. "The 

    assistant nodded and said" Yes ". 

    When kicking the coffee table on Zhuang Boshan, the little girl Liu Xue shook back behind her mother, only half of her face came out, and looked at Zhuang Boshan. 

    The man smoked a cigarette and waved at Le Xiao: "Xiao Xiao, don't stand, sit for a while." 

    Le Xiao immediately took her daughter to sit down. 

    The little girl hugged her mother's arm and looked at Zhuang Boshan like a monster. Probably aware that the little girl was not friendly to him, Zhuang Boshan beckoned to her: "Xiao Xue, come, come, come to uncle." The 

    girl shrank into her mother's arms without letting go. 

    Le Xiao pushed the girl down to Zhuang Boshan, and whispered, "Your boy, your uncle told you to go quickly."