14

"What?" Lu Ting couldn't understand her dialect or what she was talking about. 

    Lin Yueqi repeated it again, and said, "Brother, do you think too much? You said to get married and get married? You said to be together together? You said to be a group of fathers?" 

    "Sorry." Reddish, nodded and said: "It's my abruptness. I should supply you with a grand marriage proposal." 

    "..." 

    Grand marriage proposal? I really think you are an overbearing president, you have to agree to propose? Thinking too much? 

    Lin Yueqi gave him a white look, pulled his quilt over his face, and turned his side to take a nap, holding his head to the man. 

    She was a little airsick, and her chest was so tight that she didn't want to care about him anymore. She plans to wait for the plane to land, and then fight with the man. 

    Thinking so, the tired Lin Yueqi almost fell asleep. 

    Lu Ting stared at the back of Lin Yueqi's head, and there was a trace of unknown sourness in her heart. 

    The first reunion, they were on the train. At first, how much courage did she use to treat him as a stranger? 

    This second time, she faced with a pimple on her face, and she was in a low mood? Otherwise, she would not cover her sorrow sadly, avoiding him intentionally. 

    Lu Ting remembered the cute little fat girl, and he felt even more heavy at the moment. 

    He is a man and has to bear the mistakes he made when he was young. He had to give Tuantuan and Lin Yueqi a home, and give their mother and daughter a leaning arm. 

    Lu Ting sighed and secretly made up his mind. 

    From now on, he must give them the best. 

    - 

    In Linyue Qi dream, condition after she and Lu Ting reunion, and now is completely different. 

    In their dreams, their reunion was not on the moving car, and Lu Ting did not come home to ask the chubby girl to test DNA. Instead, Lin Yueqi took the chubby girl home and offered to test DNA.

    Lin Yueqi offered to enter the Lu family as Mrs. Lu and asked Lu Ting to give her a grand wedding. After that, it directly asked for resources. 

    She let Lu Ting smash billions of billions, and let the martial arts stars in the harbor and the film actor in the circle play a supporting role for her. In addition, the money made her go to Hollywood, and the money made her take the "Hollywood International Award" ... All the harsh conditions she put forward, Lu Ting agreed and fulfilled, and there would never be a half complaint. 

    Lu Ting didn't ask for much, only for family harmony. I hope that when my wife and I are free, we will go on vacation to cultivate feelings. 

    But what Lu Ting thought was never realized. He usually busy working, when he is free, he wants Lin Yueqi to go out with him to promote feelings, but Lin Yueqi is busy among the crew. The media praised her for her dedication and praise for being a desperate San Niang. On many days and nights, when she woke up, she cried and called her mother, but she was not around.