17

Not long after Lu Ting's Weibo was posted, a video came out. 

    This video is an interview with Lin Yueqi's neighbor in his neighborhood. 

    The reporter showed the neighborhood video of the abuse of the group. After watching the video, a few aunts sitting in the yard peeling corn began to say what I said. 

    Aunt A: "This man in the video is not our village at all. How could the chubby girl be abused? Being bullied? Your reporter thinks too much." 

    Aunt B: "Yes, who in this village I do n’t know. The Lin Yujia raised the chubby dumplings. They not only imported milk powder to serve, but also had to prepare two pots of meat. The girl was less than five years old and her body was very firm. She jumped up and down in the village every day. Child discrimination, bullying? Come on, her bandit boss is clever, she is bullying others almost. " 

    Aunt C:" Where are the foreign villagers, how to discredit our jade sister and the treasure of the town and village? "The 

    reporter asked:" What is the treasure of the town and village? " 

    Aunt C explained:" Lin Yueqi ’s girl is our treasure of the town and village! After she became a star, she donated money to the village to repair the road, and opened up the road between our village and Qingshan ancient town Our village has become a tourist attraction. Also, she donated money to run a school. But this girl has benefited our village. Is n’t she the treasure of our town and village? " 

    ...... The 

    above video clarified Lin Yueqi ’s accusation The abuse group is a rumor . 

    Lu Ting's lawyer's letter and public statement also represent everything. Therefore, all the public opinions that accused Lin Yueqi of "bad style", "abuse of regiments", and "the regiments are wild seeds" were all shattered. 

    Although Lu Ting has never appeared in public, he is after all the grandson of Lu Guohua and the new president of Qiancheng Group. The identity of this industry elite and giant is enough to envy others. 

    When the keyboard guys saw that Lin Yueqi's previous black material was washed, they started to sour again:

    "Come on, Lu Guohua looks pretty. Look at the figure of the little fat girl. This Lu Ting is estimated to be a fat man. On the night, our sister Lin has to sit up and move by himself? After all, the greasy president is 

    doing it! "Is the happy life of others marrying into the rich? Ha ha ha ha" 

    "The first floor, you are too much ha." 

    Such unbearable remarks, constantly brushing under Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting's Weibo. This is Lu Ting's first experience of "cyber violence." He looked at these unbearable words and his expression became heavy. 

    In recent years, he has studied abroad. Even in another capacity, he was placed in the group's overseas experience. I have experienced all kinds of dilemmas, suffered from suppression by superiors, suffered from collusion by colleagues, and suffered from discrediting and rumoring by colleagues.

    Even though Lu Ting has tried everything, when he saw these rumours, his heart was still not a taste. He doesn't care how others judge him. What he cares about is whether the woman who gave birth to him can bear all this.