91. Extra 3- Lu Ting & Lin Yueqi

The night after accepting Lu Ting, Lin Yueqi felt like a dream. 

    In the past few years, there have been many boys chasing her, but she has never been tempted, sticking to the principle of optimizing her period of not falling in love. But in the face of Lu Ting, she suddenly softened. 

    He is such a proud person that she can't bear his grievances to look at her. 

    That night, she buried herself in the bed, unable to fall asleep, holding her cell phone, staring at the bright screen in a daze. 

    On the phone screen is a chat interface with Lu Ting WeChat. 

    While she was waiting for Lu Ting's WeChat and was so drowsy, her mobile phone suddenly shook. 

    The boy did not send a text, but sent a screenshot first. 

    【image】. 

    This screenshot is the chat interface with her in Lu Ting's mobile phone. I saw that at the top of the interface, the other party changed her note to "Miss Duo Ju". 

    Lin Yueqi was instantly angry, and sent several emoticons of "Flame" and "Pan Pan Warning". 

    Then, I kept talking: "I am so kind to you !! What makes you cling to the chrysanthemum, I do n’t look like a chrysanthemum at all !!!" [Picture] "The 

    emoticon is Red Wolf Animated picture of a big wolf smashed with a pan. 

    After a long time, Lu Ting sent another chrysanthemum flower language. Then I sent a few comic strips that I hand-drawn with a pen. 

    The flower language of plethora is "tough". 

    The simple cartoons he sent were simple but clear. 

    The first and the second one are pictures of Lin Yueqi wearing a doll costume and handing out flyers, so hot that he hummed and hummed, and took his mouth to the faucet to drink water. 

    The third is a picture of Lin Yueqi wearing a mini skirt as a welcome guest in a cold day.

    The fourth to the sixth are the pictures of Lin Yueqi doing part-time work during the Spring Festival. One of them specially painted a close-up of the frostbite on her hand, and the giraffe next to him looked pitiful. 

    There is a cute dialog on the giraffe's head with "distressed" written in English. 

    Although the other party did not send any text, she felt warm in her heart. A stream of warmth ran through my heart, all covered in pink bubbles. 

    Thinking of Lu Ting's knowledge of the station ticket she bought, she made a special trip to Shuchuan to accompany herself on the train. Lin Yueqi's eyes were red, she smiled and burst into tears. 

    Tears soaked the eyes, and the water beans fell one by one. 

    There are many people chasing her, but he is the first one who chases her in that clumsy way. Although he was very angry at first and felt that he was counted by him, he was particularly moved after the anger passed. 

    It turned out that he had been paying attention to himself silently. 

    Lin Yueqi sent a string of "tears of tears" expressions past, and the boys sent a "hug" expression pack. 

    As if across the screen, the man really hugged her. 

    Lin Yueqi felt very warm, changed Mr. Si's remarks to "Mr." and then sent him a picture.