27

"Can be your daydream ..." 

    Lin Yueqi spit on [Sheng Shimei Yan] in her heart, despising it 180 times in her heart. If it weren't for it, Qin Xue wouldn't be like this now, she might find a way to escape adversity and make herself better. 

    ... 

    was taken to the hospital, Lin Yueqi was forced to have a full-body examination. 

    Examination results showed that the body was okay except for being a little thin and malnourished. 

    A family of three was sleeping in the ward. 

    The next day, when Tuan Tuan and Lu Ting woke up, Lin Yueqi was gone, leaving a note: 

    "Tuan Tuan, Lao Lu , Xiao Ke, I disappeared for a while, at most one year, and waited for me to come back! When you come, please ask me Big drumstick! " 

    Lin Yueqi's" Marriage Little Outrageous "scenes have all been killed, but Qin Xue still owes a few scenes. Qin Xue's world evaporates. The director can only temporarily change the angle. All the female parts are remade. 

    Originally, it was estimated that the film finished in one and a half months would have to spend another month. 

    The director wants to contact Lin Yueqi and Song Renze back to the crew to make up all the dramas of the same girl. But Lin Yueqi couldn't get in touch. 

    Lin Yueqi's sudden disappearance disturbed the whole city. 

    Tuan Tuan hugged his father's neck, crying and crying for his mother. 

    In addition to sending people to look for Lin Yueqi and work, Lu Ting also had to lead groups. 

    Xiao Tuan Tuan cry every day, he can only take her to the company meeting. 

    Strangely, the daughter will not make any sound when he is in a meeting. As long as there was no one, he would cry by holding him by the neck and rubbing his nose. 

    ... 

    On the third day of Lin Yueqi's disappearance, the media took the opportunity to use Lin Yueqi's self-confessions in the crew to make a big fuss.

    "Lin Yueqi claimed that her daughter was picked up, only to cheat the marriage, and had no feelings for Lu Ting. She suddenly disappeared. Did she find her 

    confusion and found her lost?" Netizens also made various speculations about the disappearance of Lin Yueqi: 

    "Will not Could it be because she is tired of the Internet Keyboard Man? It's too much rumor, so sad? " 

    " It's all Qin Xue, Qin Xue's evil spirit! If she doesn't make rumors, we won't hurt Lin Yueqi. " 

    … … 

    On the afternoon of the fourth day when Lin Yueqi disappeared , she appeared at the City Central Hospital of City B. 

    In the 306 ward. 

    Qin Xue, who was 180 pounds, sat down by the window and stared blankly outside. 

    When she heard someone coming in, she immediately put on a mask. 

    "What is the beauty of the flourishing age? It's just a false fantasy, something that deceives others." Lin Yueqi said staring at her back. 

    Hearing her voice, Qin Xue shivered and stood up. 

    She turned back and looked at Lin Yueqi, her eyes full of blood.