61

After talking with Lin Yueqi, Lu Ting could not help raising the corner of his mouth when he returned the phone to his pocket. 

    It seems that this woman's knife mouth tofu heart always likes him. 

    ...... 

    Lin Yueqi doesn't like socializing very much, but the person she is about to see is the richest man in Lu, the grandfather of the fat girl who can only eat this meal with a stubborn daring. 

    Because of going to pick up the chubby girl from school, Lin Yueqi carried a backpack. Tuan Chu Niu goes to school every day and will carry a large kettle in his hand, as well as other miscellaneous things. It is more convenient to carry a backpack. 

    As usual, the school door opened only ten minutes after reaching the kindergarten door. The teacher walked out with the children in line and handed them over to the parents. 

    Lin Yueqi noticed that the Tuantuan teacher had changed. 

    This woman looks very nice, her skin is white, and she is very temperamental. The temperament of her is not something that can be developed overnight, but is accumulated over time, and it can be seen that this is a very self-cultivated woman. 

    The teacher took the group to Lin Yueqi and said to her with a smile: "Miss Lin, I ’m Lu Junyi ’s class teacher Le Xiao. The original teacher Tang was transferred to the branch. From today, I will take them to the class " 

    " Hello teacher, I am Lu Junyi's parent, Lin Yueqi. "Lin Yueqi shook hands with Le Xiao, always felt that she was familiar, and it seemed that she had seen it somewhere. 

    After taking the group from the teacher, she got into the car thoughtfully. 

    After removing the schoolbag, the yellow schoolbag was held tightly in her arms, and she turned her head to find her mother in a daze, and asked her, "Mom, what are you thinking? Why isn't the grandmother coming to pick me up today? Mom is not afraid of being cub Do you shoot? " 

    Lin Yueqi eased her mind and said," Oh, today Lao Lu let us go to his house for dinner. By the way, see your grandfather. "

    "My grandpa? Is that the amiable oldest richest man?" Tuantuan has seen photos of the richest man on the Internet and thinks the old man is a very amiable old man. The first time she saw the picture of the old man, she liked him very much. 

    Lin Yueqi: "?" Tuan fat girl is not afraid of abuse? 

    Actually think that Lu Shoufu is affable? Lin Yueqi saw the interview of Lu Shoufu in CCTV News. With her excellent intuition, she dared to say that this old man is definitely not affable, that is just right, harsh! 

    You can tell from Lu Ting's tone, how afraid he is of this old man. Will the old man afraid of Lu Ting be affable? 

    In fact, the old man's attitude towards her, she did not care. She was afraid of the old man because she didn't like her, and she didn't even like the fat girl. After all, Tuan Chu Niu is a child of the Lu family. In the future, she will inherit the throne and become a generation of queens. If the old man doesn't like her, he might pass the throne to outsiders. 

    Lin Yueqi was worried, but Tuantuan thought it didn't matter. She took Lin Yueqi's hand and her voice was soft and soft: "Mom, I think you think a lot. Hey. If my grandfather doesn't like Tuan Tuan, then he doesn't like it. Tuan Tuan is not RMB. If someone like Tuan Tuan, someone must hate Tuan Tuan, right? Mom, don't worry, as long as Tuan Tuan has a mother's pain, Tuan Tuan will be content. "