5

"Qiqi, do you have a boyfriend?" Lin Yu heard the signs, put down the tableware and asked her: "What kind of person is the other party?" 

    "Aunt Lin, don't listen to her nonsense, her memory after seventeen It ’s all gone. Where do I make a boyfriend? Are you in love with your high school student ’s sister? ”Xiao Ke put a chopstick in Lin Yuwan's bowl and signaled her to eat more. 

    From the meal to the present, Lin Yu has simply figured out Lin Yueqi's current situation, but she also feels a little weird. 

    "Don't lie to me with amnesia, I tell you, I really know who her father is." Lin Yueqi held up her chopsticks and talked. 

    Xiao Ke bit her head with chopsticks, so she could relax: "Sister Qi, you shouldn't want to say that Tuantuan's father is the grandson of Lu Shoufu?" 

    "Yes, how do you know?" 

    Tuantuan took a small fat hand and patted her forehead The voice said: "Oh, I bought Karma, and my mother's lies were guessed by Aunt Coco, which is really shameful! 

    " 

    Lin Yueqi: "........." Lin Yu smirked to Lin Yueqi and said, "You, these It ’s time to take good care of my sickness in my hometown. I ’ll let you three grandpas tomorrow, go and ask you an old Chinese medicine doctor, and show you the wounds on your face. I see that the wounds are not deep and should not leave scars, do n’t think too much Many. " 

    Seeing that no one at the table believed her, Lin Yueqi whispered:" Do you believe it or not, when the chubby girl becomes the heir of the Lu family, you will know. " 

    She quickly finished the rice in the bowl, He regained his mobile phone from a young age and quickly entered the bedroom to sleep. 

    With enough food and drink, and warm air conditioning, Lin Yueqi quickly fell asleep wrapped in the quilt. 

    From the dream, Lin Yueqi probably knew that Lu Ting was willing to marry her only because of this little girl. 

    The Lu family is dying, and Tuantuan will become the only heir of the Lu family and become a veritable young lady. 

    In the dream, Lin Yueqi wanted to avenge Qin Xue, so she needed the help of Lu Ting and finally reached an agreement with Lu Ting.

    She is Mrs. Lu, and the Lu family will give her all the resources she wants. 

    With the help of the Lu family, Lin Yueqi has indeed made a comeback. However, she and Qin Xue fight, but never won. 

    Qin Xue collected enough negative energy and was beautiful enough to start to Lu Ting. But Lu Ting only had daughters and family in his heart, and he was not tempted at all. 

    Qin Xue used her good looks to get through many connections. She used her interpersonal relationships to provoke Lin Yueqi all the time, and never gave her the opportunity to regulate her negative emotions, so that she did not get a breath. 

    Lin Yueqi's "competitive and victorious" and "compete with others for your life and death" make Lu Ting a little irritable. Originally, his relationship with Lin Yueqi was not established. Facing a woman with such a negative energy burst every day, her feelings are even less.