13

In the nanny's car, Tuantuan briefly washed, dressed in a pink little bear autumn clothes, lying on the small bed. 

    Her belly rolled out as she lay down. She pulled the Qiu Yi down to cover her belly and lay on the temporary bed in the car. 

    Xiao Ke poured milk powder for her, she rolled the bottle on the crib and sucked two milks before asking: "Aunt Xiao Ke, you said, is he really my father? On the day you came back I came to me and asked for my hair ... " 

    Xiao Ke was silent for a while, patting her round belly and coaxing her to sleep, frowning:" No wonder the man will find him suddenly, his feelings are already in one I got your hair to test DNA before the month. Oh, this dog man, Sister Qi has kept him like a jade for so many years, he is good, he actually questioned your identity. " 

    " What is DNA? Aunt Xiaoke, don't you be in front of you I said so to him in front of me ... he is the father of Tuan Tuan anyway. If you want to scold, just ... carrying Tuan Tuan on your back. " 

    Xiao Ke's voice softened a little, and asked:" Then Tuan Tuan, tell me, you Do you like him? " 

    " I liked it, but when I thought of him abandoning me and my mother for so many years, and then my mother was scolded badly, I didn't like him. He must not love his mother, right If he loves his mother, it should be many years Came to pick the right round '? 

    "Ah round and you're right, he is a male slag.!" Xiao Ke said that a red eyes, said: "Over the years you too much suffering in the country, Qi sister now in this way, too, and he's not responsible for your mother now has a lot of amnesia, it simply does not remember the man hey. ".. 

    round and whispered:." in fact, round and round and round lied actually like him, but ...... but I I ’m afraid Kiki is angry. I ’m afraid Kiki knows that I like Dad and she will be unhappy. Kiki never mentions who Dad is. She should hate Dad too, right? ”

     “ I do n’t know, your mom seems to like him quite like him 

    Yes . Otherwise, she won't give birth to you under pressure. " " Wow, Aunt Xiaoke, you would be unhappy if you say that. Mom is born Tuan Tuan, that's Love Tuan Tuan, and Dad doesn't have half a cent. relationship……"

    Small ridiculous out loud, to her covered with blankets, said: "Ok, you're right, you're right on all fast asleep, and so your mother down tomorrow, we go good.." 

    "Round roast pork! " 

    Okay." 

    She stretched out three short fat fingers: "Three bowls." 

    "Good ..." Xiao Ke was almost speechless. The child's meat is not white. She can eat Lin Yueqi's meat for a few months. 

    - 

    Qin Xue 6 person group was told that they have failed, and are Linyue Qi Wen Zhe after they dumped 38 off, one by one, the mentality of collapse badly. 

    None of them has a mobile phone, and they do n’t know how netizens and fans rate them. But they did not unite yesterday, and they knew what they were thinking. It was a shame to know that the comments on the Internet would not be too good. 

    When one camped and rested in the middle of the mountainside, one could not even eat. 

    Tang Weiwei complained: "It's a shame. I knew I'd go to Lin Yueqi's group as soon as I knew it." 

    Several other male stars did not speak, and Quan Dang didn't hear it. Qin Xue squatted in the tent and looked in the mirror. He didn't even bother to care about the mood of the same group.