96. Extra 8

After staying in the Lu family for only three hours, Qin Yunxi has completely relaxed. 

    She thought that the top Chinese giants like the Lu family would be more depressed than their family. But after arriving at the Lu family, she discovered that everything was the opposite. 

    Mr. Lu looks serious, but in fact he is warm-hearted and treats his son's friends with good care. Lin Yinghou is well-known internationally. In the eyes of foreigners, she is an unprecedented demeanor, but she doesn't see a bit of a fairy fairy in her body. 

    She is close to others, seems to be familiar with anyone, and she takes care of others very properly. 

    Lin Yueqi took Qin Yunxi to the room next to her son, and took her a new set of pajamas from the closet. "I bought it for Tuantuan. I did n’t wear it. I washed it and kept it in the closet. You wear it. 

    Let 's see if it fits or not. " Qin Yunxi took over her pajamas, and Lin Yueqi brought her a pair of sandals with the pattern" Our Naked Duck ", as well as toothbrush cups, electric toothbrushes, towels and bath towels with the pattern of the naked duck. 

    Not only that, Lin Yueqi even sent girls a set of skin care products and cosmetics, including lipstick and other small things. 

    Qin Yunxi came out after taking a shower and saw that her dressing table was filled with skin care products and cosmetics, and she had a dozen color numbers for her to choose from. Not only that, a warm glass of milk was placed on it, and it was steaming. 

    Here, she felt the warmth she had never enjoyed. She touched the warm milk glass with her hand and held it in her hand. 

    She held her mouth to the edge of the cup and still covered her upper lip with hot milk. She sucked in a little bit, and was reluctant to drink it at all, carefully feeling the warmth of the milk and enjoying its pure fragrance. 

    She was in a daze, and the phone that was charging on the desktop jittered. 

    [Niannian]: "Are you asleep?" 

    [Xixi]: "Just after taking a bath, ready to sleep. What's wrong?" 

    [Niannian]: "Go upstairs and pluck the string." 

    Qin Yunxi put on her nightdress The black hair went upstairs.

    The large balcony on the top floor has lush Nordic plants, with grills, dining tables, and astronomical telescopes. 

    Lu Nianqi set up a barbecue on the upper floor. He was wearing a T-shirt with the words "Here is the only man on earth", a flip-flop, and a big trendy red headset hanging on his head. He was kebabing. 

    He held the skewer in one hand, turning it from time to time; holding the sauce brush in one hand, feeding the meat from time to time. He flipped the meat skewers at the rhythm of Ge'er, quite a bit of trendy meat skewers. 

    Next to the grill, there is a table with floral tablecloths, which is quite idyllic. 

    When Lu Nianqi saw her coming up, she took off her headphones and hung it on her neck, hooked a wicker chair with her feet, and greeted her to sit down: "Come, sit, you can have a meal right away." 

    She hooked her feet out in Lu Nianqi Sitting on that wicker chair, Zhang Wang looked around and asked, "Why didn't Sister Qi and Mr. Lu come up?" 

    "What did Mr. Lu see so far, just call him Lao Lu," Lu Nianqi put the roasted string The baby pork belly rested on her dinner plate and sprinkled a handful of chopped green onion to her, saying, "Both of them are health-preserving and fitness-conscious and do not eat these junk foods."