56

Lu Ting dragged Lin Yueqi out of the tent, and saw four people sitting in front of the fire and vomiting. 

    Several men almost vomited their intestines, and depending on their discomfort, it seemed to be more serious than food poisoning that day. Linyue Qi mouth was about to ask them how the three men got up to go out into the lake not far ran, ran, again shouting: "! Stinks stinks ah ah ah I can not stand it!!" 

    Trio There is wind at the feet. It looks like a lively tiger, not like food poisoning. 

    Li Murou also ate some hares, and at this time she was spit with a wave of smell, picked up the thermos resting on the ground, and poured water into her mouth to gargle. She couldn't care about the big rollover scene now, just crouching and vomiting, hoping to pull out her intestines. 

    On the other side, regardless of the cold weather, the three men jumped into the deep pool and washed all over them, trying to wash away the stench. 

    Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting looked at each other's anomalies. 

    Lu Ting frowned and said, "I'm going to see them, you ask her what's going on." As 

    he spoke, he lifted the tip of his chin and pointed to Li Murou. Although very reluctant, Lin Yueqi walked over and found Kuai Shi beside Li Murou to sit down. When Li Murou was almost vomiting, she asked: "Miss, what's wrong with you? The food is poisoned again?" 

    This "again" word deeply hit Li Murou's fragile little heart. She covered her chest and almost spit out old blood. 

    Lin Yueqi reached out and patted her on the back, letting her take a breath and said, "The next time you cook before you cook, let everyone help you identify whether the ingredients are poisonous. I know you grew up in the city It ’s normal for you to have a high spirit, but you ca n’t joke about the health of the whole team. Reta, our security captain, if something goes wrong with us, we meet poachers again, we Who is responsible for your safety? " 

    Li Murou clenched her fists, glaring at her.

    Lin Yueqi automatically shielded her little bit of "hate", frowned, and slapped her hand in front 

    of the tip of her nose : "I'm going, what's this smell? Why is it so smelly ..." Her nose moved, sniffing around air. 

    Li Murou subconsciously moved away from her and consciously avoided her. 

    When Lu Ting passed, several men had come up from the water. The three of them sat side by side on the shore, gasping for breath. 

    Zhou Qing said: "Oh I go, the air is finally fresh and finally comfortable." The 

    little-talking Huang Hai almost didn't cry. He rubbed his red eyes and said, "Where do we offend her? She lives for us to eat Dark cooking! Even once or twice, actually again and again, and again and again. Is she the undercover sent by the poacher? " 

    Leita rubbed her brow and slammed her fist on the stone beside her, angering. : "My mother can't stand it anymore, this stinky girl is so good in cooking, you guys are even blowing it up? Now it's good, not only did she not eat a good meal she made, she also ruined our hard work. to prey. it's no problem, her dark dishes almost destroyed us Half-Life! she do not work, you are not the star of the Chinese nation, in the end is how entering into the past? back door open in the end how much? "

     Because [ Gourmet Chef】 The system erased all the good impressions of Li Murou's food in their minds, causing them to never recall the delicious food she made at this moment.