79

The reporter was so excited that Lu Nianqi didn't lie to him! 

    In the morning, there were rumors that Zhuang Rou fell asleep to the fresh meat of the crew who had just turned 16 years old. The agent was so angry that he almost burst his blood vessels and came to the door to make trouble. After that, Zhuang Rou didn't know what method was used, so he turned the story over. 

    After that, the little fresh meat, who opened an elder sister and closed an elder sister, died or lived for Zhuang Rou. 

    What the reporter did not expect was that this Zhuang Rou courage was so big that even Lu Nianqi dared to sleep! Did she eat the bear heart leopard gall? 

    As we all know, Lu Nianqi is fifteen years old and studying in the A Department of Finance. A year ago, the young director Song Muqi came to play the male number one and won many film festival awards with a "Reunion". He had won the film emperor at the age of fifteen, and his future is promising. 

    The most important thing is that he is not only a super-student, but also has a good figure with a high face value and a good family background that is hard to find for a thousand years! 

    Dad Lu Ting, the richest man in China. Mother Lin Yueqi, a generation of legendary film. My sister's group was also a little bit hot when she was a child. It is said that she is also a school bully, studying for graduate school in a certain school. 

    Tuan Tuan has not been exposed in front of the media since he was eight years old. There are rumors that she is studying abroad, and there are also rumors that she is in China. What surprised the reporter was that the little fat girl had grown into such a big beauty! ? 

    Lu Nianqi's family background, face value, and IQ are simply Jack Subensu. Of course, there are many fans like this. 

    He was only fifteen years old, and his Weibo fans had broken ten million. Every day under Weibo, a group of people shouted "My cub, you are getting more handsome". 

    His fans range from elementary and junior high schools to seventy and eighty. Wife powder, aunt powder, grandma powder are countless. He didn't take the fresh meat flow route, but the acting school. 

    Therefore, he is a treasure-like existence. 

    Such a fifteen-year-old, Zhuang Rou dared to start, really why he didn't want to live.

    Soon, Zhuang Rou found something was wrong, and immediately got out of bed and walked to the entrance, hitting a reporter with camera equipment. The reporter saw her figure and sprayed nosebleed directly. Fortunately, he thought of his professional ethics, turned around and ran after holding the camera. 

    Zhuang Rou didn't wear clothes, of course he dared not chase it out. She immediately called the bodyguard and asked someone to block the reporter. 

    The reporter got off the elevator and ran into two sturdy men head-on. He was frightened to protect the camera equipment, then returned to the elevator and closed the door quickly. 

    In this hotel elevator, guests can only use the room card to open the floor where they live. So after the elevator went up, he went back to the sixth floor. As soon as the elevator door opened, Zhuang Rou was about to go downstairs. The woman was standing in front of him. He held the machine short and drilled out from under the woman's arm. 

    The reporter was chased by the bodyguard and Zhuang Rou, preparing to run to a safe passage. Just turned into another corridor, after 606, was dragged into it with one hand.