83

First of all, the status quo of Tuan Tuan was exposed, and the network keyboard guys hadn't had time to blacken her. Zhuang Rou's news topics were airborne and searched hard, and they all suppressed the news of Tuan Tuan. 

    At this time, the netizens who had eaten melons had no intention of worrying about what fat girl counterattacked into a beautiful woman, and they all went to watch the assistant director Zhuang Rousleep. People who can't beat together in eight shots are actually together, or the news of deviant elementary school, it is incredible. 

    The public has a quirky psychology, the more seemingly impossible things are exposed, the more it will attract the attention of others. 

    Under Zhuang Rou's two Weibo topics, you can see a dynamic short video. Zhuang Rou took the initiative to overwhelm the deputy pilot on the bed for indescribable description. The key parts were mosaiced, but the facial features of the two could still be clearly seen. 

    Although the video was quickly deleted, it still caused a huge response online. For a long time, Zhuang Rou has been set up for honest people. The audience also thought her popularity was good because she ate well in the entertainment industry. 

    She has been to several reality shows, her behavior is decent, and she is very popular. Of course, women who eat too much in the entertainment world will always be said to "sleep on top", and Zhuang Rou is not excluded. 

    In an interview with a reality show, the host once asked her: "How do you view the online rumors that she is sleeping on top?" 

    She said bluntly: "Women also have needs, I will only have more intimate contact with the men in contact. Now all in 9102, the women are talking about several relationships, is it dirty? my audience's ability to see. As for those who bear the rumors, I do not care. which entertainment actress had not been black it? " 

    she had this calm interview After brushing on the Internet for a while, everyone thought she dared to tell the truth and thought her character was pleasing. This kind of character is better than those female stars who are designed to be "pure", but they are dirty in the background. 

    Zhuang Rou's face is not bad, and the people who walked are ingenious, and the acting skills are good, so he has today's traffic status.

    But this video clip was exposed, and netizens were shocked. If she sleeps with someone else, it ’s okay. But she slept with a greasy bald married man, and even had a family and children. 

    Zhuang Rou collapsed on this video, and all netizens said that the three views were shattered: 

    "What's the situation with the trough? Can Chen Yilong also eat?" 

    " Ca n't you eat? Isn't it the point? Isn't the point that she sleeps ?" A person with a family and children? Chen Yilong's wife is a wealthy man, famous for her spiciness. If she knows that Chen Yilong is messing outside, she can't even slap Zhuangrou's face directly? " 

    " God, no good. No, I was shocked! How can Zhuang Rou's current coffee-sleeper sleep with Chen Yilong? Which of her previous 'boyfriends' is not awesome? And it is said that Zhuang Boshan is also pursuing her? Although Zhuang Boshan is old, It ’s a bit greasy. But he is a single man anyway, and he still has money. What did Zhuang Rou think? ” 

    “ There are several scandals in the entertainment industry this year, all of them are collapsed. Word mom, Zhuang Rou this Is it the most thorough, unbelievable, and most inexplicable one? " 

    " I don't believe it ... is it a computer synthesis? God, I'm shocked. What the hell is this? How can Zhuang Rou Chen Yilong fancy ah! " "