49

Huang Hai and Li Murou, as well as an armed mercenary, walked side by side. Both men are protecting Li Murou, for fear that she might have an accident. 

    After all, Li Murou is their life guarantee for the next month. Everyone was carrying about 25 pounds of equipment. Li Murou was very popular, so someone helped her share the luggage. And she accepted it very frankly. 

    Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi walked side by side in the middle, followed by Zhou Qing, the photographer and two other armed mercenaries. 

    Lu Ting wants to share equipment for Lin Yueqi, but Lin Yueqi will not. 

    For her, nothing makes her feel more secure than putting food here. 

    Regarding Lin Yueqi's stuffing snacks in his bag, a mercenary named Leita mocked in English and said, "Whether you are here to travel or work? Really when you are here for leisure and vacation." 

    Lin Yueqi's memory though She only stayed in high school, but her English was not bad, and she understood what the other person meant. She heard Leita ’s vomiting, and subconsciously went back in Chinese: “We are here to find wild elephants, not to die from hunger. We have an old saying in our country that people take food as the sky. Food is something that can guarantee my sense of security . Moreover, my things are sinking no matter how much, have I asked you to help? I have n’t asked you to help, what are you talking about? " 

    She cracked a long list, and Zhou Qing admired her dead, whispered. : "Now 

    I'm in Linzi. The other person is the boss. You're polite. Didn't you see the gun in your hand?" Lin Yueqi huh: "I speak Chinese, can he understand it?" 

    Zhou Qing thinks so. The mercenaries and foreigners do not understand Chinese. 

    From the tone of Lin Yueqi, Leita heard what she said and asked her what she meant in English. With a fierce look on his face, that look was quite scary. 

    Lin Yueqi was planning to speak English casually, and listened to Lu Ting's fluent English, and translated her words not badly. 

    Lin Yueqi: "............" 

    Zhou Qing: "........."

    After glaring at Lin Yueqi, Leita stopped talking and turned back to move on. 

    Lin Yueqi patted her chest and poked Lu Ting with the branch in her hand: "Dad Lu, are you revenge me? Why would you translate my words to him?" 

    "I want him to know that this is our business, and He has nothing to do. " 

    Lin Yueqi murmured:" I'm really straight and straight, don't you know to say something roundabout and tactful? People in my heart definitely hate me. " 

    Lu Ting thought that there was nothing wrong with it, so that the other party could converge. Unfair attitude towards the two women, let the other know that Lin Yueqi is not easy to bully. Second, you can make the other person a little more sturdy, don't always look back at Lin Yueqi's figure. 

    After two months of intense training, Lin Yueqi's narrow waist and hips are very sexy and perfect. Because she had been trained outdoors in the United States, her fair skin was already wheaten. From Lu Ting's point of view, he thinks that Lin Yueqi is more beautiful now than she was before.