4

Lu Ting took a transparent plastic collection bag from the bag, carefully collected the little girl's hair, and put it in. 

    When the little girl saw him take her hair so carefully, she seemed to feel respected. 

    Her pair of chubby little hands patted her round belly and sighed heavily: "Look at the members of you who treasure our token so sincerely, I will invite you to dinner at night, will you?" 

    "Oh?" Standing and looking at her with a funny face: "I think you are young, do you have the ability to call the shots?" 

    "Who said I am not old?" Adults can understand what they are saying. Fearing that the man could not understand her, she stretched out four fat toot fingers and widened her eyes and said, "I am four years old! I am a mature baby! I can learn to treat myself." 

    Lu Ting could not help but tolerate Live, chuckle again. 

    "Uncle, you look so good when you laugh." She took back her fat hand and cleverly put her back behind her. "It's as pretty as my mother." 

    Lu Ting stood up with one hand on her knees. 

    Tuan Tuan raised his head and looked at this man as tall as a mountain. She held her forehead on her forehead and cut it across his knees, making gestures while expressing emotion: "Wow, I only have my uncle's knees high, so sad." 

    She wanted a pair as thin as an ostrich fee Long legs. She sighed, and it seemed that there was no hope in her life. 

    She is too short. Huh ... the 

    little girl lowered her head and sighed heavily. The dog next to me seemed to understand her voice, shaking her tail and leaning over, rubbing her face with her mouth tube. 

    Tuantuan held Rhubarb's dog's mouth, and looked abandoning his face, laughing "creaky". When she comforted the naughty big yellow dog and turned around, the man had disappeared. 

    She scratched her head and looked puzzled. 

    Is the uncle just a fairy just now? 

    ...

    Lu Ting had already settled the inn in the village before he came. When the boss brought him to the room, he inquired about it. 

    The decoration style of the inn is antique and unique. 

    The proprietress led him up and said, "Tuan Tuan? You mean the elder sister Lin's gangster leader? That little guy is terrible. At a young age, he jumps on the head in the village and is the child king in our village! Xiaobawang. Last time a female star came to record the show, she was still hot. We always thought that the little gangster was picked up by Sister Lin. After reading the news, I realized that it was the girl of Yueqi girl. Yue Qi, this girl is really miserable, and finally made money as a star, but was 

    stubborn ... This is the scum made by the scum man! "The boss lady said vigorously, referring to Lin Yueqi, with a pity and excitement. He forgot to open the door to Lu Ting. 

    "Scum man?" Lu Ting did not remind her to continue to open the door, stood at the door, and continued to talk to her. 

    "Don't you know?" The lady boss was angry and slapped her thighs with a wide range of movements. "It's all posted on the Internet! I read what the media said. They said that Yue Qi couldn't stand it because she was poor If you live in temptation, you will go to drink and accompany your drink. Your belly will be inexplicably big, and you do n’t know who your child ’s father is. Hey, Yue Qi is scolded on the Internet. What if it ’s really going to accompany the drink? People do n’t do bad things, are you right? If the family has the conditions, who will do that ... just talk to you and forget to open the door for you, sorry. "