52

Lin Yueqi was seen inexplicably and embarrassed. 

    Spicy sticks are not stuffed in the mouth, nor are they stuffed. She simply stuffed the spicy strips into Lu Ting's mouth, then blinked and asked Leita Zhouqing and others: "You ... don't look at me like this, your pork smells, and it has nothing to do with me ..." 

    She doesn't It's so delicious to eat alone, for fear of vilifying her. 

    So, he passed the spicy strips to Lu Ting's mouth, and attracted the eyes of "jealousy" to Lu Ting. 

    The clip rushed into Lu Ting's nose with the sweet and sour oil. He didn't pay much attention to the occasion, so he ate all the spicy sticks in his mouth and chewed carefully. 

    As a result, this taste was simply shocking to heaven, refreshing his three views. 

    This taste is really amazing. It tastes like pasta, but it is very strong. From the inside to the outside are wrapped in countless sweet and salty impacting taste buds. 

    For Lu Ting, who has been abroad for more than a month, it is like a desert with long dew, like the warmth of the North and South Arctic springs, which gives him a new milestone for "taste". 

    Lu Ting's tutoring was strict. When he was a kid, his father also had strict control over his food. He had seen people eat junk food, but he never tried it. 

    When I was at home, Tuan Tuan and Lin Yueqi were eating junk food in front of him. He smelled the smell and felt uncomfortable. There was a strong taste of MSG, and it didn't feel delicious at all. But now, in this kind of place, this kind of flavorful food becomes extremely delicious in an instant. 

    Especially for Chinese people who are used to eating oil-cooked food, this taste is simply a glimmer of heaven in the devil hell. 

    Obviously it was just a small group of food, but Lu Ting chewed it carefully for a long time. 

    When everyone looked at his intoxicated look, they automatically substituted the spicy taste into the most delicious food they had ever eaten. Everyone stared at Landing Ting, for a long time they didn't look away. They were so enchanted that they swallowed their saliva involuntarily, and their eyes revealed an unprecedented craving.

    Lu Ting also seemed to be uncomfortable. After swallowing food into his belly, he glanced indifferently at the crowd, stretched his arms around Lin Yueqi's shoulder, and took her away from the disputed place created by the hungry wolves.

     Whether the pork smells or not, it has nothing to do with them. They neither participated in the hunting nor shared their food. From the perspective of food selection, they have been divided into two teams.

     If from the beginning, the teammates did not diss them to bring food into the forest, then in a team spirit, they will definitely share food with them. But they have been taunting again and again, who can be to the point of ignoring the past and selfless dedication?

     Now do you know how important it is to bring food into the forest? it is too late. If you want to share their food, you must apologize to them first. Or, when Lin Yueqi is happy, maybe they will give them a little dried fish.

     Of course, although food resources are scarce, they will still share food with photographers and other mercenaries who have not dissed them. 

    Turning back to the tent, Lin Yueqi buried her head and ate a big bite of spicy noodles, and left a small bite to Lu Ting, saying: "You take the remaining bite and eat it with dry bread, it should taste good."