25

If it was n’t Lin Yueqi ’s spy, why would it continue to lose energy? She does n’t believe that Lin Yueqi has no negative energy, her daughter is defiled like that, can she still have positive energy? Tease her? 

    Because she is tied to the system, because the system can hear what she is saying. 

    She sneered in her ear, "Hehe": "I am stupid, blame me?" 

    "............" Qin Xue clenched her fists and asked her: "If she continues to emit positive energy, what will you do?" 

    [Sheng Shimei Yan]: "I'm not going to be good, but what about you. The more her positive energy is radiated, the faster your body will return to its original shape. I'm afraid it will take less than three months. How can I tell You are such a stupid host ... " 

    It silently vomited, feeling that she still can't find this kind of inferiority girl who only knows how to learn, as a host, it will really ruin its reputation. It can all imagine how other systems will scold it if it loses, and how the boss [female counterattack] system will punish it ... The 

    more you think , [the prosperous beauty] is more trembling, giving Qin Xue an ultimatum. 

    "Did you not find it? After Lin Yueqi was rumored, the negative energy increased by five points, which shows that you have chosen the right direction. The chubby girl is indeed Lin Yueqi's weakness. But I don't know what causes her positive energy. Pick up. I hope you can figure it out clearly, knowing yourself and knowing each other 

    , then you can fight well. " It is easy to say, but you are demonstrating a confidant knowing that you can fight well? 

    - 

    finish three kilometers Linyue Qi legs almost spent, panting child leaning body of Lu Ting: "Old Lu ah, ah well your physical fitness is carrying a little chubby girl I jog three kilometers, children can not breathe the air. 

    " 

    Awesome ." "Are you feeling better?" Lin Yueqi rubbed her chest and thought for a while: "I think it may be a little worse. Lao Lu, how are you guys, and go home with me to do a set of test papers?" 

    "Examination paper?" 

    Fifteen minutes later, the two returned home.

    They had originally agreed to live in the same roof twice a month, and Lin Yueqi went to the villa. But because Lin Yueqi had to return to the crew tomorrow, and the city center was closer to the crew, the family of three chose to "reunite" in the city center, and Xiao Ke packed his luggage and went to a nearby hotel. 

    As usual, Lin Yueqi took a set of test questions and brushed them out. Sure enough, the sense of accomplishment of brushing questions is much higher than that of running, and the sense of accomplishment brings equal happiness. 

    Kneeling on the ground, lying on the coffee table and sharpening the mother's pencil, she placed the refill end on the tabletop, took the knife "duo duo" and scraped the nib, sharpened the refill, and placed it on Lin Yueqi's hand. 

    Tuan Tuan held his jaw with a small meaty hand and said, "Mom, grandma used to cut pencils for Tuan Tuan before. Tuan Tuan saw the pencil and suddenly missed her grandma. After you finished shooting, let's go back and see Grandma?" 

    "Okay "Lin Yueqi reached out and pinched the little girl's nose and whispered. 

    Lu Ting came out of the bathroom after bathing.