57

They did n’t have many photographers this time, so it ’s impossible to take care of each of them. 

    When the elephant went mad, Li Murou kept Lin Yueqi on the same side. Before she kicked the wood, she had determined that the photographer had escaped in the other direction, and it was impossible to photograph her. 

    Even if the camera is facing them, there is an elephant as a barrier, and the camp is chaotic, you will not notice that she kicked a piece of wood towards Lin Yueqi. Even if it was taken, she could argue that it was not intentional, because the situation was chaotic and urgent, and she didn't even notice anything under her feet. 

    When the elephant entered the camp, she had moved her mind. 

    Her [Gourmet Chef] system has frequent errors due to the ambiguous values ​​of Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting. If Lin Yueqi disappears from this world, there will be no so-called ambiguous values ​​between her and Lu Ting. No mistakes. 

    [Gourmet Chef] The system is very powerful, and so far there is only such a fatal weakness. Once Lin Yueqi disappeared, the system will be invincible. By then, she no longer has to worry about turning over when she cooks. 

    Although the program made her frequently make mistakes, she was confident in the system. If the system loses its opponent, all the word of mouth she lost in the show can be pulled back. 

    When Li Murou heard the screams coming from behind, he did not choose to look back and continue to run forward. She can even imagine what happens when Lin Yueqi is trampled by an elephant. 

    Maybe flesh and blood splattered, maybe the limbs were separated, maybe ... In short, it wouldn't be any better. 

    Thinking of this scene, the grievances she suffered these days have been stretched, and her chest only felt wide. 

    ... 

    There was a mess in the camp. 

    Seeing Lin Yueqi to be trampled to death by Mark, Lu Ting got up from the ground, dashed at a sprint of 100 meters, took a body to build a barrier for Lin Yueqi, and bent her spine to block all danger for her. 

    Lin Yueqi screamed and closed her eyes subconsciously, waiting for the coming of pain.

    After Lei Zhou, Zhou Qing, Huang Hai and other mercenaries and photographers ran into the jungle, they heard Lin Yueqi screaming from the camp, and they all stopped to escape. 

    Zhou Qing recalled that Lin Yueqi had taken care of them these past few days. 

    Seeing that Huang Hai couldn't help him, he hesitated a moment later and followed him back. 

    Protecting the lives of these guests is the responsibility of the mercenaries such as Leita. They also ran back with their guns. 

    When they returned to the camp, they saw such a scene- 

    a baby elephant cub burrowed out of the jungle, screamed at Mark, and rolled up a piece of wood with the baby elephant nose like a joke, throwing at it past. 

    The elephant palm raised by Mark was supposed to be pressed against Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting. The voice of the baby elephant appeared in time, and its elephant palm stopped in midair. Mark heard the voice of the baby elephant, and immediately turned back and walked towards the naughty baby elephant. 

    This baby elephant was born less than a year ago, and it was still very small. Before Mark, he was like a baby cub. 

    Mark gently slapped the elephant with his elephant trunk, which was quite loving and kind, and all the madness of the scholar was converged.