The Heart's Helper

Hi my readers! I am very happy that you are reading my book...
Thank you a lot. Because of you I am always motivated to update date by day although sometimes I am late....
Still thank you.

I am very sad to say this but, the book that I announced before, Its Just A Play will be delayed for a while. I haven't planned about it yet thoroughly unlike this first book of mine. I just want to give you the best I could so I just would set it aside first because I don't know how I am going to start or end it yet. I don't want to hold it once I have no idea in mind. I want to give you the best I can everyday so I am sorry but I'll set that aside first. I am sorry.

But I have a new book and this time I am more sure about it. It'll be published after sometime I finish this first book. It will be entitled The Heart's Helper. It is what I can think of right now. And now I know how to begin with it and that is very fortunate. It is a whole lot different than Its Just A Play but, I promise you, I'll do my best not to disappoint you on that book.......

I am still praying for your support on that book like how you supported this first book of mine. I am really hoping for your support and thankful for your support.

Thank You!

Yoo Jeongyeon is the heir of the biggest toy company in her country

Yoo Jeongyeon is the heir of the biggest toy company in her country. She lives alone with her halmeoni in her huge house because her parents live in the States. She is fierce, smart and, empowered. But behind the strong façade is a weak heart. Because of a weak heart she undergone a heart transplant. To make sure that she will be guided, her parents  hired the best nurse as her personal assistant. She didn't want Jimin as her assistant because first and for most he is a male and her personal nurse is required to stay in their house with her. But she can't do anything but to agree. Jimin would always be there wherever she is whether she likes it or not. Jimin being a cheerful happy person would do his best to at least make his patient smile because she never wears a smile. And a smile is the greatest medicine. Will the nurse successfully bring a smile to her face? Or will he just give her teardrops to cry?