The Truth

Jimin noticed that Jeongyeon is avoiding her. Every time she'll fetch Iya she'll just ask his secretary to tell it to him.

He thought that they are already okay but, it seems like she has a problem. And that problem involves him.

Jeongyeon was busy doing her work, she still has to finish it since she was absent for a day. She decided to skip lunch and continue her work.

While she was reviewing some papers someone knocked in her door.

---Jeongyeon---

Jimin's secretary entered her office.

Sec: Good Afternoon, Ms. Yoo.
she bowed

I smiled a bit

Sec: Mr. Park told me to bring you food.

There he goes again. Giving things....

She placed the paper bag with food on my table.

Sec: Thank you Ms. Yoo, I'll return in his office.

I just smiled at her and then she left.

I don't want to open the food he gave me. He keeps on doing things that he knows can make me fall for him again. I don't want to, I can't. He has given me enough reason to learn from my mistakes. I can only save myself from him if I distance myself.

---Jimin---

It is time to go home and I decided to visit Jeongyeon in her office

I knocked on her door.

Jeong: Come in!

I entered her office and as soon as she saw me her expression became unhappy.

Seriously, what's with her?

Jimin: I uh are you okay?

She continued fixing her things.

Jeong: I uh yeah I am....

Jeong: Do I have a new assignment?

Jimin: Uh no...

Then she was done fixing her things.

Jimin: Are you sure you are okay? Do you have a problem?You can tell it to me....

Jeongyeon seems annoyed when I said that.

Jeong: I said I am fine! Please stop asking questions!

I was taken aback.

Jeong: I uh I am sorry....

She tried to walk past me but, I held her arm. She stopped on her tracks.

Jeong: Sorry Jimin but, I have no time to talk right now. I want to go home....

Jimin: Jeongyeon....

She still ain't looking at me.

Jeong: Jimin just please stop. I want to go home.

She pulled her arm and she walked fast out of her office.

---Jeongyeon---

He has to stop meddling in my life. He is not part of it anymore.

I immediately pressed the elevator and entered it.

---Jimin---

I must follow her, I don't know but I must. I need to. I have to know what is bothering her. And I must ask her about her daughter. My daughter.

I ran to the elevator but, it already closed. I decided to take the stairs. When I arrived at the basement, she was no longer there she is already on the road.