The First Day

It was only 5:20 and Jeongyeon already woke up without being awaken by the alarm clock. She was so excited to go work but, that's not all. She wanted to see her boss, Mr. Park Jimin!

She kept singing while doing chores and was in a very good mood. While she was sweeping the floor she used the broom like a microphone while she was singing. She was dancing while taking a bath and brushing her teeth. She was still singing when she started to cook. She made 6 heart sunny side up eggs, 6 big pieces of porkchop, 15 pieces of dried fish.

Nayeon woke up and was shocked because she did not see her sister beside her then, she heard Jeongyeon sing one of the lyrics of the song "Love Line". She knew her sister was in a very good mood. She went out of the room scratching her eyes and then she was startled when someone hugged her from behind.

Jeong: Goodmorning Unnie!!!
her eardrums was almost damaged because her sister's shout was deafening.

Nayeon: Aishh! Jeongyeon-ah! You don't have to shout directly in my ears!!!

Her sister let go of  her  enthusiastically and moonwalked back to the dining table.

Nayeon could see the incredible smile in Jeongyeon's face she was about to talk but, their Appa went to greet them goodmorning together with Momo, Jihyo and Chaeyoung...

The girls hugged their appa and kissed him. Jeongyeon who was not really a clingy person hugged everyone and kissed everyone.....

Jeong: Good morning Appa! Hi Jihyo! Momoring! Nayeon Unnie! And of course Chaeyoungie!
she then pinched the maknae's cheeks

Chae: Unnieee!!!!

Momo: Jeongyeon Unnie, what's wrong with you? You forgot to take your medicine! Didn't you?

Jeongyeon then gave a sarcastic laugh and glared at her and then her look then shifted to a happy one again.

Jeong: I am just happy I am going to work in one of the biggest companies in Asia!

Jihyo: Yeah Right!
then she took a bite on the dried fish.

JYP: Yeah, Jeongyeon, what is with you? You seem abnormally happy my dear.

Jeongyeon was about to speak but Nayeon talked immediately

He was drinking then...

Nayeon: Appa, Jeongyeon's boss Park Jimin! She loves him!

Their Appa's and Jeong's eyes opened wide and he accidentally spit the water back to his glass. The girls except Jeongyeon were laughing so hard.

Momo: haahahahahahahah🤣

JYP: Is it true Jeongyeon?!

Jeong: Appa aniya! Unnie!!!

Nayeon: Hahhahhahhaahha🤣🤣

JYP: Jeongyeon.....

Jeong: Appa he is just a crush of mine. Nothing more nothing less. How can I even love him when we just met for just a day actually less than a day....

Her father just nod then he ate.

Jihyo: How about the shell boy, you just met him for a day but you already loved him for more than a decade....

Jeong: Excuse me! How dare you young lady!

Chae: Unnie you can't deny that....

Jeong: And why may I ask?

Chae: Cause you were looking at the shell he gave you before. You kept on staring and smiling at it and you did not even notice me looking at you.....