The Proposal

---Jimin---

My eyes almost left its sockets. Myghad! I am in trouble right now! aishh jinjja!

I can see it clearly in the tv I was staring at Jeongyeon. I looked like an idiot who is deeply in love with the lady beside me.

My sisters screamed because of the very romantic simple scene. Oh my!

In the tv Jeongyeon suddenly faced me and she too can't take her eyes off of mine. We were just staring at each other then it became confusing.

I only realized that the phone fell and then remembered that it was the sound that Jeongyeon and I heard a while ago.

It was cut and then it jumped to a scene wherein we are hugging each other. I felt my face heat up and I was blushing! Oh no, not now!

The video ended and then I did not think twice I glared at my sisters and I was about to grab one of them but, they all ran away.

Jimin: Wahhh! I will kill you!

Dahyun: Wahhhhhh! Help!

Dahyun is such a slow poke I easily grabbed her and I tied her on a chair.

Jimin: Who started this?!

She just gave me a smirk and stuck her tounge out.
I went into her room and I got her favorite teddy bear. It is so special to her that I can use it to make her say who started this whole thing.

Jimin: You won't tell me huh? I will rip your teddy into pieces...

Dahyun: Oh no oppa! Not teddy!

Jimin: Say it!

Dahyun: Sana unnie! She called all of us to come to your office and we all came and we saw you! We all did! Even Jin oppa was with us!

Jimin: Yaahhh! Sana!!!!!
then I heard giggles from the kitchen

I secretly went in there and caught her. I know her weak parts so I tickled her

Sana: Yah oppa! hhahahahha! Stop it! wahahahha! Halmeo hahahhahah! Halmeoni help me!

Halmeoni then came, and Mina and Tzuyu helped Sana stand up and they ran away from me

Jimin: Hey come back!
I just heard giggles from them and it faded away

Halmeoni held my face and kissed my face.

Jimin: Halmeoni! come on!

Halmeo: I knew this day would come my grandson I am so happy.

then she left me there in the kitchen, I witnessed my actions a while ago and my feelings were showing. I realized what my sisters kept on telling me. I don't know why I am stopping myself from admitting that I like Jeongyeon. Maybe it is because I have promised myself that my eyes are only for my first love.....

Days have passed and the day of my proposal came. I felt nervous again. Myghad! Lord help me.

I am staring blankly on my desk again. I stood up and walked back and forth. I recalled all the things that I am going to present and say in front of the board.

---Jeongyeon---

There he is again feeling so nervous. I took out a lollipop again and entered his office.

As soon as he saw me he stopped walking and he gave me a smile.

I handed him the lollipop and he gladly took it and ate it. He looks cute.

Jeong: Worried again huh?

Jimin: Jeongyeon, I am nervous. What if they won't agree with me? What if father will be disappointed?