Charlotte and Cassandra

Jeongyeon and Jimin went to the hospital. They hurried to Jungkook and he was confused why would they call him at this time of the day its nearly ten o'clock at night.

They met in the lab.

Jung: Hyung, noona, what do you need?

Jimin: We need a dna test asap.

Jungkook's face was confused and his brows furrowed.

Jung: Uh for what?

Jimin was finding his questions annoying. He rolled his eyes and showed him two zip bags  each with one strand of his and her hair and the toothbrush of Cassandra

Jimin: Come on just do it. Now.

Jung: Hyung who's is this?

Jimin: That is ours and Cassandra.

Jungkook started the first step on the test. While working he was talking to his friends.

Jung: So who's is this?

Jimin: Cassandra.

Jungkook was shocked his eyes almost left its sockets and his mouth opened wide.

Jung: Jinjja? Bu- but how did you come up with that idea?

Jeong: Her eyes are same as Charlotte's her infant picture looks like Charlotte. I have felt this deep connection with her the moment I saw her in the school.

Jung: Woah. Bu-but I thought she's dead.

Jeong: That's what we thought to but my nightmares started telling me that she is alive and...

She showed the note to Jungkook.

Jung: Whe-where did that come from?

Jimin: We also don't know, it just mysteriously appeared in her drawer. And we now suspect that Charlotte's kidnapper is in the same company

Jungkook look at his hyung and noona back and forth. He cannot take it in all of a sudden.

Jung: Huwoah, this is a small world. But, why would Charlotte aka Cassandra be with hyung all this time? Why would this kidnapper give it to hyung? Does he know that you are the father or is it- well I don't know it is so confusing.

Jeong: Look it can be complicated what matters to me the most is that I finally found my child.

Jimin: Kook, when will that finish?

Jung: Around two to three days...

Jimin: Can't that be finished tomorrow?
he asked impatiently

Jungkook was annoyed.

Jung: Hyung you can't expect this to finish that fast. You see-
he was about to explain but he rolled his eyes.

Jimin's brows furrowed.

Jung: Never mind, you are not a doctor so you won't be able to understand. You'll just be confused..

Jimin was about to talk but Jungkook cut him.

Jung: Hyung, Noona, I suggest you both go home already. You both need to rest.

---Jimin---

I looked at Jeongyeon then, we nodded to Jungkook.

We said goodbye to him and went to the car

Jeongyeon is now wearing her smile again. I pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back.

Jimin: Are you happy jagi?

I moved back and held her face.

She held my face and she smiled, tears fell from her eyes and she nodded.