The Family Bonding

Iya: Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!

Jeong: Mmmm...

Iya: Aish, mommy!

She climbed on top of her mother's back and kept on pushing her.

Iya: Mommy! Wake up! Today is family day! I don't want to be late!

Jeongyeon rubbed her eyes and Iya sat on her bed.

When she saw her child she was already in her wash day uniform for family day. Her eyes opened wide.

Jeong: You're already in your clothes?

Iya: Yes mommy, and we only have 40 mins before the program starts!

Jeongyeon immediately rushed out from her bed and ran to the bathroom.

She took a bath and brushed her teeth as fast as she can. When she got out she looked for her clothes.

Iya: Mommy, here you'll where this

She showed her mom a blue shirt with the text " World's Best Mom" and White shorts

Jeongyeon immediately got dressed and put some light make up on. She grabbed her white shoes and she pulled her daughter downstairs.

Jyp: Jeongie, Iya! Bye! Good luck!

Iya: Bye Lolo J! Aunties bye!

The child winked at Nayeon and Nayeon winked at her. Jeongyeon and Iya left the house and went to school.

Chae: Unnie what's with the wink?

Nayeon smirked.

Nayeon: Its the shirt.

Chaeyoung was confused

Chae: Huh? What's with the shirt?

Nayeon: Later we'll see...

---Jimin---

Cassandra seems so excited going to school. Before she does not like to go to Family Day because she has no mom but, right now she is super excited.

She pulled me inside the campus and she was tilting her head. She was looking for someone.

Jimin: Cass, are you looking for someone?

Then she looked at me and looked from my head to toes.

Jimin: What is there any problem in my clothes? You asked me to wear them.

She asked me to wear these blue shirt with World's Best Dad on it and white pants.

She smiled

Cass: Ani appa, you look very handsome in your clothes...

then her face became brighter

She waved her hand by the gate

Cass: Iya!

I tilted my head and I saw Jeongyeon and Iya.

Jeongyeon and I are wearing the same things! What a coincidence.

is it really coincidence or is it planned? I glared at Cassandra and she gave me her teasing smile. Well I should act that I don't like it but, actually I love the fact that we are wearing the same things it made us look like a married couple.

---Jeongyeon---

As we walked inside the campus, Iya waved at Cassandra then, Jimin looked at our direction and OMG! Why are wearing the same clothes?! Argh! Someone must have planned this.

Then he smiled at us. There he goes again, smiling, his eyes can't be seen already. I looked at him and everyone surrounding us stopped. As if my world stopped.