The Kidnapped

---Unknown---

I slapped these men. They are so stupid.

Un: You all were beaten by an eight year old?

The first guy slightly held his face up.

Guy: But we successfully got her again with the Mr.Kim.

Un: You expect me to be thankful for that? They might have called Jimin and Jeongyeon already and I am sure they are on their way here now!

Male: We are so sorry.

I slapped his face very hard.

Un: Sorry? I don't need your sorry! Go prepare the van, we'll transfer and this time make sure they are all tied up and away from each other!

Men: Yes...
their heads still down

Un: Don't just stand there! Go! Aishh!

-----------

They all hurried and prepared the vehicles they took three vans. They mounted their hostages in the first van. Before going in the hostages had a plan.

While they are travelling Seulgi gave the signal to Taehyung. Taehyung pretended that he was sleeping.

Seulgi screamed.

Seulgi: Ah!
She tried to hug her stomach.

Male: What's wrong with you?!

Seulgi: Ah, my stomach hurts..

The guy beside Seulgi pat the one beside Charlotte.

Male: Hey!

Guy: What?!
he was annoyed.

Male: This lady must be hungry! Not eating for four days. Give me a cracker!

Guy: I have no food here! Ask the people at the back! Maybe they have.

He looked at the back and asked his fellow worker.

Man: I guess I have one at the back. I'll reach for it...

The man looked and searched at the back then Seulgi groaned in pain again.

The guy beside her looked at her again then Taehyung opened his eyes a bit. He saw the phone of the guy beside him in his back pocket.

Although his hands are tied he managed to steal it swiftly from man.

He opened the messages and sent a message to Jeongyeon's number. He sent her the address where they will transfer and reassured her that they are just okay.

When the message was successfully sent he deleted it and returned the phone to the man's back pocket and pretended to sleep again.

After that the man got two biscuits and gave it to the guy beside Seulgi.

The guy handed it harshly to Seulgi.

Seulgi: Tha-thank you.

She took a bite on the biscuit.

-----------

Unknown: Now what do you plan?

Unknown: Revenge. Still they knew the child was alive.

Unknown: So?

Unknown: Get Iya.

The head instructed his men to go to Manila and get Iya and they started to travel...

---Jimin---

While we were on the car Jeongyeon felt her phone buzz.
She let go of my hand and got her phone. She received a message from an unknown number.