The Pearl Necklace

Jin also came when he just finished his work. It is already 9:48 pm and Jeongyeon was very drunk. She drank 2 and a half bottles of soju and it made her insane.

She would sing her heart out and dance with Jimin's sisters they were all having fun, actually only Jimin isn't drunk because he knew that his sisters can get easily drunk and he wouldn't want to ruin his image in front of Jeongyeon, since he is her boss.

He wasn't expecting that Jeongyeon was this funny and she is such a crackhead!

She would excellently move her facial muscles and produce different hilarious facial expressions. She showed us one of her signature mimick actions. She just copied the ostrich and it looked like she was shedding feathers. hahhahahahah

Jin: Bwahahhabwahahhaha

---Jimin---

My sisters were crying because they laughed so hard well except for Sana who can't breathe anymore because she just laughed so hard that no sound came out of her mouth.

After 24 mins my sisters and my brother already slept because they were too drunk...

I saw Jeongyeon she was not totally asleep because she kept on saying something that I can't understand. I sat next to her and stared at her. I observed her beautiful face again. I touched her nose and her cheeks, I also touched her lips that were so cute.

Jimin: Jeong... Jeong

She opened her eyes and she faced me and pouted her lips

Jimin: C'mon stand up...
She just gave me a nod

I helped her stand up.

Jimin: Would it be okay if I would carry you?
she gave me a smile and nodded like a child. She is so cute.

Jimin: Put your arms around my neck
she did what I said and I grabbed her legs and gave her  piggyback ride.

Our faces our  are close again and I can feel her breath brushing my ears. Then she moved her face forward and tightened her grip. Now side of her lips are touching my cheek. I felt my cheeks blush and I hope that no one would notice it.

I grabbed her bag and went downstairs toward the parking lot. While I was carrying her I felt something round and hard on my back.

When we reached my car I made her sit down on the seat beside mine and then I entered my car and sat on the driver's seat.

As I was putting my seatbelt on I saw her sleeping already, her snoring is cute, then her necklace caught my attention....
I realized that it was the one that I felt earlier, I looked at it and it was a pearl...
This pearl it looked so familiar then I realized....

My eyes opened wide and my jaws dropped. Could it be......

I want to be happy but, no it can be another pearl, I don't want to assume yet...

But I felt that this pearl is what I gave my first love. I remembered how I felt mesmerized by her when I saw her first time in the building, how it reminded me of how mesmerized I was when I grabbed the hand of my first love....

Still I kept my feelings first I don't want to fool myself. I need proof

While I was driving in the basement I heard Jeongyeon

Jeong: Mr. Park!

Jimin: Why?

Jeong: I need to throw up...

I was shocked then I suddenly stopped the car. I opened her door and helped her out of the car. She threw up on the side and she wiped off her mouth with her tissue. After that she faced the view outside. We are still here in the basement 4th floor. We can see the vehicles and street lights from below