The Agreement

Jeongyeon just helped her daughter sleep and she went to her room's balcony.

She poured some amount of wine in her glass and drank from it.

She observed the view from her home. She liked the feeling of being kissed by the cold breeze at night. It relaxes her especially in times like this. In tims that she is in great confusion.

---Jeongyeon---

I am very confused right now. I don't know, I was never been this confused when it comes to offers. My past is haunting me right now.

I closed my eyes and thought of a decision. Then a Cassandra went across my mind. She is so sweet and I feel so attached to her. It feels like I knew her and I've been with her for a long time......

Her shell necklace flashed in my mind. It really was the shell, I know it. It was the one I threw him that day.

I don't know if I am right but, I felt a sting in my heart thinking of possibilities and what ifs in my mind.

What if he threw that shell too?

Did he really threw all the memories that I had in that shell?

Did that child just picked it up?

But she introduced herself as a Park.

He might given it to her. He must be his daughter.

This thought pricked my heart. Could he really replace me that easily, thinking that the child is eight years old? It may mean that he had a new partner in the very same year that we broke up.

I slapped myself

Yah! Jeongyeon! Why do you care! You don't love him anymore right?! Who cares if he has a child already! I don't!

I sipped my wine and then someone opened my door.

It was Nayeon unnie.

She neared me and gave me a smile

Nayeon: How are you my Jeongie? Is something troubling you?

I shook my head and poured wine for her too. I gave it to her and she took it. She sipped and looked at me.

Nayeon: I know you have a problem tell it to me. I am your unnie you can't hide anything from me.

I chuckled

Jeong: Well, I was just thinking of the offer that halmeoni offered.

Nayeon: So what do you think? It is a very nice offer Jeongyeonnie, it was your dream right? Be part of the high members of that company? Take note ha! Model pa!

I chuckled.

Jeong: Yeah, I know so I am considering a yes

Nayeon: Mm, I know you can do it, you are strong I know it.

I flipped my hair and she chuckled again
Jeong: Of course I am!

Nayeon: But, can your heart take it?

I was suddenly frozen at my position. She smirked

Nayeon: I knew it. I know you are not yet getting over him.

I slapped her arm

Nayeon: Yah!

Jeong: I have moved on already okay?!

Nayeon: If you say so
then she gave me a doubting look

Nayeon: So how was the talk a while ago in school? How was my niece?
she shifted the topic