Gio and Jia

They were all finally fine. Their life is fine and perfect. Seungyeon and Jeongyeon became close because they often visit each other because of Iya. Iya is happy living with her eomma and her grandparents. Jimin and Jeongyeon's house is finally finished and they just moved in.

Jeongyeon already has a big belly bump. She's been carrying her child for months now and the couple can't wait for their baby to be born.

Jeongyeon is reading a book in the balcony. Jimin then was very happy to finally see his wife happy. He sat beside her and neared his face to hers.

Jeong: What are you doing Mr. Park?

Jimin smiled.

Jimin: Just looking at my very beautiful wife...

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

Jimin: Look at your tummy its growing everyday. I hope our baby has your eyes....

Jeong: Why?

Jimin: So when I look into her eyes, I'll always remember that I have you.....

She giggled and held his cheek

Jeong: no matter how they'll look like, we will love them.

Jimin: We sure will...

He then neared his face on her tummy.

Jimin: Hey baby. Are you alright? Mommy and I are very very excited to meet you.

He kissed her tummy and rubbed it gently and Jeongyeon brushed the back of his hair.

Jeong: Our baby is doing very well. And in fact she eats a lot...

Jimin chuckled and faced her.

Jimin: You mean, YOU eat a lot....

They both chuckled.

Jeong: That's the same!

They continued chuckling then Jimin held her cheek and she held his hand.

Jimin: I love you Jeongie.....

Jeongyeon smiled and held his cheek.

Jeong: I love you more....

Jimin closed his eyes and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Then her nose and down to her lips.

Jimin: I love you most...
he said after they parted.

Jeongyeon, Jimin and Jihyo are in the clinic of Jeongyeon's gynecologist.

Jeongyeon on the bed is watching with excitement and anitcipation with Jimin and Jihyo on the monitor. They watched the image of their child.

Jihyo giggled.

Jihyo: I knew it.

The doctor and Jihyo chuckled while the couple are confused why they were giggled.

Jimin: Doc, Jihyo, what is it?

Jihyo: Jeongyeon unnie your stomach is too big this early.

Jimin chuckled

Jimin: Its because Jeongyeon makes our baby fat for eating too much...

they all chuckled except for Jeongyeon. She pinched his nose.

Jimin: Ah!

Jeong: How dare you make fun of me! Be ready when we got home later, I'll beat you up.

Jimin's eyes widened in fear.

Jimin: Ani! I am just joking Jeongie. Don't take it too seriously...

The doctors giggled and Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.