The Surprise

Jeongyeon woke up late compared to everyone else because she slept late the other night meeting with Jimin.

When she woke up three pieces of roses is beside her. A smile appeared on her face when she saw the flowers. She sat up and brushed her hair. She grabbed the flower and observed it. A note was placed on the stem of one rose.

Good Morning Jagi ;)
Saranghae <3

-Chim

She smiled at the note and smelled the flowers then, her sisters entered the room and she immediately removed the note and hid it. She changed her expression into a poker one.

Momo: Hmmmm, Very early for flowers

Chae: Jimin oppa is very sweet...

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes and put the flowers down.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon what's the problem with you?

Jeong: I really don't care about him anymore. We are better friends.

She stood up and when no one can see her she smiled.

---Jeongyeon---

I am such a good actress! Ha!

As I was walking I saw both Cassandra and Iya playing in the sand. I approached them and sat with them

Cass: Good morning eomma!

I hugged them both.

Jeong: Goodmorning.

I let go of them and brushed their hair

Jeong: What are you doing?

Iya: We want to make a sandcastle mommy.

Jeong: Jinjja? I'll help you.

Iya: Yehey!

We started making the sand castle.

---Jimin---

While walking with Jin I saw my children and Jeongyeon and playing on the sand.

I stopped on my tracks and watched them. It is very nice to see them like that. In no time we will officially become a family. For real. Now that Jeongyeon gave me a chance I will not waste it. I love her and my children.

Jin nudged me. He signaled me to go to them. I just gave him a smile and I ran to my family.

Iya: Appa!

Cass: Join us!

I joined them and then when I caught Jeongyeon's eyes I winked at her. She just smiled at me.

We started building a sand castle and the kids were really having fun.

---Jin---

I am really happy for Jimin. He can spend time with the people he loves, Jeongyeon, Cassandra and Iya. They really look like a family. Well, they are a family hopefully. I wish Jeongyeon finds in her heart to realize that Jimin deserves another shot.