The News

Its been a week and it was time to go home. Jimin and Jeongyeon will successfully sneak out of their rooms and bond. After sometime They went home, the way they went to the resort. The Yoos with Tzuyu in the first van and then the Parks with Jin and Jungkook in their van. Jimin, Jeongyeon, Iya and Cassandra in the car.

While on the road, as usual the kids will both talk then later on will fall asleep. When the couple saw the children fall asleep. They discussed how they'll tell them about their relationship.

---Jimin---

When I saw the children sleeping I held Jeongyeon's hand.

She looked at me but I kept my eyes on the road.

Jimin: So how will we tell them?

Jeong: I was thinking that maybe we should tell the children first.

Jimin: Could be.

Jeong: But how?

Jimin: Well I promised that Cassandra can come with me in my office. Maybe you can bring Iya too and we will tell them both about it in the office.

Jeong: Could be.

Jimin: Or should we bring them to the park.

She shook her head.

Jeong: Ani, the first one is better.

Jimin: Okay so its settled then?

Jeong: Nope.

Jimin: Why?

Jeong: What about our families?

Jimin: Hmmm.... Well maybe we can keep it until we get caught. It'll be fun.

Jeong: That's a nice idea actually. But can we tell it to our parents?

Jimin: Sure. Maybe we can tell them separately. We can tell it to your appa first then to my appa and halmeoni. And we'll just let our mischievious siblings find out.

She chuckled.

Jeong: Yeah you're right.

We chuckled

Jimin: Settled then?

Jeong: Yeh

Jimin: I love you jagi.

I kissed the back of her hand.

Jeong: I love you too.

After two hours of driving we were able to get home. We accompanied them first to their homes.

Before going out of the car she spoke.

Jeong: Tuesday.

Jimin: Tuesday.

We went out of the car and helped the kids get out.

Iya: Bye appa! Thank you and I hope to see you again!

I brushed her chin.

Jimin: We'll see each other again soon.

Then Cassandra hugged Jeongyeon.

Cass: Bye eomma, I'll miss you!

Jeong: I'll miss you too...

Then they broke the hug and the kids hugged and I hugged the Yoos we all said our goodbyes and thank yous.

Then after that I entered my car and looked at Jeongyeon one last time. I waved at her and she waved at me

---Jeongyeon---

After days Tuesday came and we planned on telling the kids today. I helped Iya prepare going to my office and she was really excited to go there.

While driving Iya kept on nagging me about my office.