Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon

Both families woke up early to travel to Taal.

The Yoos arrived in the mansion of Jyp, it was where they will prepare for the wedding. Jyp built it as one of their rest houses.

The Yoos and other female entourage arrived except for the Parks and male entourage except Mr. Yoo because they went to the hotel instead and two make-up artists are waiting in there while six are waiting in the mansion.

Jeongyeon had her own make up artist and she was being prepared in the bedroom. Her gown was laid perfectly on the bed, her shoes are on the sofa, her earrings, bracelet and wristwatch is laid on the desk with the bouquet of roses.

She was in her bathrobe and is seated opposite to the mirror. The make up artist is fixing her.

---Jimin---

After 25mins the artist finished putting on some very light make up on me after that she started on the others. I was in my white inner polo and I was wearing my necktie and my black coat. I wore black pants and black shoes.

I looked at the mirror and all I can see is a very very happy Jimin. The smile on his face is incomparable. On this day I'll take Jeongyeon as my wife. On this day we will forever be bonded by our love.

While I watched the surroundings outside through the mirror appa entered the room

Albert: Aigoo, my eldest is already getting married....

I chuckled, he neared me then held my shoulder

Albert: I am very very proud of you Jimin-ah. I wish the both of you all the best....

I smiled.

Jimin: Thank you appa...

We hugged.

---Jeongyeon---

The artist just finished my make-up and I look so gorgeous. I had light make-up on and my hair is tied in a low bun. Some stray hair on the side of my face were curled. I stood up and then I wore my gown. It has short sleeves made from lace and the back is also made from lace. The design is very simple yet elegant. Its end is very long, 4 meters long. I then wore my shoes, I hope I won't look taller than Jimin, coz it'll be awkward,kkkkkk. I wore all other accessories I have and lastly I put on my veil.

Then my appa entered and he was tearing up.

I neared him and hugged him.

Jeong: Appa, stop crying this is supposed to be the happiest day of my life, and yet you are crying....

I moved back then he wiped his tears.

Jyp: Its just time flies so fast, it seems like finding you in the beach yesterday and look at you now getting married...

Jeong: Appa don't worry I will always be the little daughter that you raised. I will always be the whiny kid that will plead for ice cream to his father...

We chuckled.

Jyp: Yes you'll always be.

He was about to hold my face

Jyp: Nope, your look might get ruined.

We chuckled.

He held out his arm.

Jyp: Are you ready?

I took a deep breath

Jeong: I am

I put the veil in front of my face and inserted my arms in his.

---Jimin---

We were getting ready, all male entourage are already in the church. Then our car arrived.