The Good News

Jeongyeon was in the clinic of Jihyo. Jihyo is doing some tests on her and asking questions. Jeongyeon went to her office at four quarter

Jihyo: Unnie your period?

Jeong: Oh that? I guess I am supposed to have them yesterday but, it did not visit me. Oh well maybe today it will....

Jihyo chuckled and she is already coming up with conclusions.

She got a tool for a pregnancy test in her drawer. She showed it to her unnie and she was shocked.

Jeong: Are you suspecting that I am carrying a child?

Jihyo lifted her shoulders as a sign of I don't know

Jihyo: Well, it can only be confirmed through that....
she pointed at the tool

Jeong: So should I use it?

Jihyo: Yup! Now go! There's the bathroom and make sure you go out after using that it'll take a little time before anything shows up.

Jeong: Okay.

She grabbed the tool and hurried to the bathroom.

---Jeongyeon---

Jihyo is suspecting that I may be carrying another baby. If that is true then I'll be very very happy. Another angel for the family and this time I have Jimin with me.

I am already happiest with my family but, I'll be happier than happiest because I'll have a new angel to take care of. Its been a long time since I carried a baby in my arms and it'll be amazing to carry a baby again.

I used the tool and after that I went out of the room. Jihyo was waiting by the small bed and there were new equipments that I guess are used for an ultrasound.

Jihyo: Unnie lie down.

I gave her the tool and she laid it on her table. I lied down and I don't know but I am feeling excitement within me. Who wouldn't?

She placed something sticky but not disgusting thingy on my lower tummy. The monitor for the sonogram is in front of me. Jihyo used the equipment on me. Then the monitor all I can see is different shades of black I can't even understand them.

A smile appeared on Jihyo's face.

She looked at me and her smile is very true her eyes are also smiling.

Jihyo: Unnie, we'll have another angel in the family....

It is confirmed, I am carrying a baby in my womb. I am full of happiness, and excitement. I am so happy I am going to be a mother again.

Jihyo pointed at a very small circle-ish black element on the monitor.

Jihyo: Unnie there's your child.

Tears started falling from my eyes. I can't believe it, I have a baby in my tummy. And now I am looking at her or him on the monitor. All the uncertain feelings that I have in me vanished as if I never had them in my life. I am so so happy.

Jeong: Baby...

Then after Jihyo printed the image of my child. I stood up from the bed and Jihyo showed me the tool for the test. It has now two lines, I have a little angel in my womb.

Jihyo: Congratulations unnie....

I hugged her.

Jeong: Oh thank God.

After a little more talk she gave me an envelope with the picture and the test. I then was fetched by Jimin. He still doesn't know and Jihyo promised me that she won't tell it to anyone yet.