The Wolf Under Sheepskin

Jimin can't believe what he is seeing right now. He wishes that everything is just mistake but, it isn't. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

Jimin: This can't be....

Jimin: Gael?

---Jimin---

I hope that this is just a camera trick but it isn't. I can't believe that my own brother will do this to our company, to our family.

I watched the whole thing, I witnessed his conversation with Yani. I may accept that Yani is involved but, not Gael. He is my brother, we share the same blood, the same name, the same family. How could he betray us?

How could he plan on making my wife lose our baby? How dare he! How could he be a useless ignorant father to Iya?! How could he be so inhuman?!

Nam: I am sorry Mr. Park, I also wished that it wasn't him but it is the truth. Do I still have any thing to do in your service?

I looked at him and shook my head.

Jimin: Thank you Namjoon but, you need to rest now. Thank you. I grant you a leave for a week, you can go home....

He bowed and left us alone in my office. I can't help but let myself cry. I felt Jeongyeon hugging me and her hand patting my back gently

---Jeongyeon---

I can't believe Gael would do that to us. He is so inhuman. He is a criminal. And that Yani! I was always angry at her but, now my blood has boiled enough for my anger to be poured in.

How dare they. They are responsible for kidnapping Seulgi, Taehyung, Cassandra and Iya! They are now going to do it again?!

---Jimin---

I moved back from the hug and she caressed my face and wiped my tears.

Jeong: We will be alright jagi. Do what you must do.....

She kissed my forehead and smiled at me one last time.

I gathered all my courage and I grabbed my phone. I dialed the police number. Then they picked up the call

SPO2: Yes Mr. Park? Its been a long time, how may I help you?

I took a heavy deep breath

Jimin: Officer, I would like to report something....

I told him everything that I discovered and now they are on their way here, to arrest both Gael and Yani.

Jeongyeon hugged me one last time.

---Gael---

I was doing work in my office when policemen suddenly barged in my room. I am surprised.

Gael: Good morning officer how may I help you?

He showed me a paper.

SPO2: We have a warrant of arrest for you and you have the right to remain silent..

He held my hands and placed hand cuffs. I am confused why is this happening?

Gael: I am sorry officer but you must be mistaken...

SPO2: You can explain when we get to the police station. You can get a lawyer.

They dragged me outside my office and I became furious.

Gael: Let me go! You can't just arrest me!

I threw tantrums and I didn't care if many employees watched us.