The Departure

After an hour the doctors allowed them to see Jimin.

Tzuyu: So who should go first?

They all looked at Jeongyeon.

Jeong: I think I shouldn't. Mr. Park I think you should go first...

Albert: No it is alright, you should go.

Sana: Go on unnie..

She looked at Jyp, and he held her hand and squeezed it, he gave her a reassuring smile.

She stood up and wore proper attire to enter the ICU.

---Jeongyeon---

I entered his room and when I saw him lying on the bed with his eyes closed, I felt tears fall from my eyes. I feel so guilty.

I sat beside him and held his hand and leaned my cheek on it.

Jeong: I- I am so sorry Jimin... I am so sorry. I have become very selfish and I gave you nothing but pain.

I held his face with my other hand.

Jeong: I am so sorry I failed to save our child. I am so sorry I hated you. I am sorry you were harmed. I am sorry because you loved me more than I did. I am so sorry. And I am so sorry because, I only realized that I love you so much in times like this. I am so sorry.....

I sniffed

Jeong: But I really want you to know that, I love you with all my heart. I love you for two decades and two until the end of time.....

I kissed his forehead and I wiped my tears.

Jeong: Because, I love you, I am thinking that maybe I should let you go. I bet you need to live without me because I don't want to hurt you ever again.....

I stood up and gently put his hand back on the bed. I wiped my tears and turned around and left him in his room.

-----------

Tears fell from Jimin's eyes when he heard the door close once again. He wanted to tell her that she doesn't want her to go.

He wants her to be in his arms again. He wants to hold her hand tighter but, he couldn't.

He feels so weak right now.

The Parks took turns in seeing Jimin.

Then the Yoos decided to go back to their house.

Jeong: I uh, I think I need to rest, I'll go to my room...

---Jeongyeon---

I entered my room and threw myself on the bed.

I feel so exhausted.

I thought, should I go or stay?

Argh!

--------------

After two days, the Park Sisters were staying in the room of Jimin. They were all bored waiting for him to wake up.

Then Jeongyeon entered the room. Cassandra ran to her.

Cass: Eomma!
they hugged then Cassandra moved back.

Jeongyeon brushed her hair.

Jeong: Are you doing fine here?

Cass: Honestly, Eomma I am very bored right now and hungry right now.

Tzuyu, Dahyun and Sana : Ne!

She chuckled a little.

Jeongyeon stood up.