The Accusations

The finance department are  encountering problems. They already had a meeting about it last time. They kept on loosing money and they cannot trace where they used it. They suspect that someone is stealing from the company and who ever he or she is, has a high position in the company.

The board members are having discussions in the meeting. The board consists of all Parks, Yani, Jeongyeon, Seungyeon, and other high positioned employees.

They were having discussions then, Jimin entered.

All members bowed to him and he sat on his chair.

Jimin: We all know that this present problem is very big and if we can't find any solution it may lead to more conflicts... So I would like Gael to present his report.

Gael stood up and proceeded in front.

Gael: The company only spent 5 million pesos as usual, for charities, raw materials and more equipments. We also distribute more than ten million pesos as salaries of our employees. So to estimate we should only lose more than fifteen million, and the company's money should be 398,750,000 million pesos but we calculated and we only have 348,750,000   5 million was stolen...

He sighed

Gael: I am sorry this is my department's fault, my fault.

Jimin: It is alright Gael....

Mina: Our real problem here is the reason of our loss. Who or what steals money from the company....

Dahyun: So there is 85 percent chance that the stealer is from a high position.

Seungyeon: No regular employee can steal that large sums of money.

then Yani came up with an idea. An idea to ruin the image of Jeongyeon.

Yani: Well, it is impossible that ones of the Park will steal money from their own company. The board members present right here are loyal and long time workers in the company and would never steal from the company. So I am sorry but, our new board member can be suspected...

Everyone turned their gaze to Jeongyeon

---Jeongyeon---

What the hell! Me? Steal from the company? No way!

Jeong: I am sorry but, I wouldn't do such thing...

Sana: Yeah, I don't think Jeongyeon unnie can do that..

Yani: But, our company only lost money when she came back....

Jeong: Yes, I am new, you said it so, how can I steal that large sum of money if I am only new?

Yani raised her eyebrows

Yani: Well, Jeongyeon I am sure you know more than enough in this company you became Jimin's secretary for more than 5 months right? You also worked under the finance department for two weeks under Gael right?

She is really getting into my nerves right now. How dare she accuse me!

Jeong: I am sorry but you have no evidence... So you can't accuse me.

The other board members nodded. She smiled

Yani: I am sorry but I have...

She stood up and went infront she showed a powerpoint.

Yani: Jeongyeon has a lot of business, restaurants and modelling. She has 52 million pesos net worth and the bankers confirmed it. And she's been earning money from an untraceable business of hers...

She smiled at me as if she's mocking me. I can't believe she did that. But wait a minute I've got some more in my sleeves.

I stood up.