The Wish

Its been a week since Jeongyeon entered the company. She is actually doing fine. Jimin and Jeongyeon would do their best for their eyes not to meet.

The day is Friday which means Jeongyeon is in charge of fetching her daughter from school. It just 2:20 but, company employees are only allowed to go out at 5:00 pm and lunch break. Jeongyeon needs to ask for permission from the president to be able to go.

---Jeongyeon---

I can't believe that I need to ask permission from him. Of all people why him? Myghad!

I entered his office, Gosh, I missed this place. But, this place is all in the past. He has a new secretary and she was sitting on my former desk. She bowed to me as soon as she saw me.

I bowed to her and walked past her. I took a deep breath. I can't believe that I am nervous talking to him.

I opened the door but, he was not there.

Jeong: Uhm, excuse me. Where is Mr. Park?

Sec: Sorry ma'am but, he already left.

Jeong: Aishhh
I face palmed

Sec: Ma'am what do you need from him?

Jeong: I am just going to ask permission from him, I'll fetch my daughter.

Sec: Ma'am don't worry, he said that whatever you need will be permitted by him. You can fetch your child ma'am

I can't believe it. He is still kind to me after I became snob to him the other day.

Jeong: Tha-thank you.

---Jimin---

I decided to fetch my child today, I miss her so much. These past few days are very hard for me. She is back and I must be happy but, because of what I've done to her she talks to me like nothing happened, like we are strangers. She would avoid my eyes when I look at her. We are very awkward.

I waited by the waiting area in Cassandra's school. After 10 minutes, they were dismissed and I saw her with a friend. I ran to her and hugged her.

Cass: Appa! I did not expect you to fetch me!

Jimin: Why you don't like?

Cass: Ani appa, I am just not used to it.

I pinched her cheeks then I turned to her friend.

Cass: Appa, this is my friend Diana but, she is called Iya.

I lowered myself to her level.

Jimin: Hi Iya, you look very pretty...

Iya: Thank you Mr. Park...

then she looked at the surroundings.

Jimin: Your fetch is not yet here?

she shook her head

Jimin: Who will fetch you?

Iya: My mommy will fetch me.

Cass: Appa, her mommy is very pretty. You should court her. hehehhe
then she wiggled her eyebrows.
Aisshh, she is like Sana, very good at teasing

Jimin: Cass, shhh don't say that, her father might get mad...

Iya: No, Mr. Park my mom is single. If you would like Mr. Park, I would permit you! My mommy is very pretty!

They both giggled. Aishh this kid.

Cass: Appa, you would be a perfect pair! And it would be nice if Iya and me become siblings