The Chief Marketing Officer

The Yoos are very busy planning for the 25th birthday of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung said that she would prefer a less extravagant birthday. She only invited some of her close friends and the Parks.

---Jeongyeon---

I am very busy making phone calls. Phone calls for Chae's birthday. Since she is the maknae of our family we always prepare the best birthdays for her.

I have contacted the painter I talked with. I have asked him to paint a small portrait of Chaeyoung. She loves art she's an architect so, I guess its the best gift for her.

I sat on my couch and then I called the baker.

Baker: Yes Ms. Yoo?
Jeong: I just would like to ask the condition of Chae's cake.
Baker: We are done with the first three tiers, only two tiers left.
Jeong: Good, please don't forget to deliver that at noon time please.
Baker: Yes Ms. Yoo.

Then Jimin entered my office. He sat beside me and brushed my hair

Jeong: Thank you. I'll call again tomorrow.
Baker: Yes Ms. Yoo. Bye.
Jeong: Bye.

I ended the call then Jimin wrapped his arms around me and then kissed my cheek.

Jimin: Jagi Jeongie is very busy huh?

Jeong: Yes. I am very busy. So why are you here?

Jimin: Nothing I just finished my work and I got nothing else to do so I decided to go here.

Jeong: To what? To disturb me?

Jimin: Well kinda

He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

Jimin: You know I love to disturb you.

Jeong: What are you? My toddler child?

Jimin: No. Aish just keep quiet I just want to be with you.

Jeong:Fine.

----------

Chaeyoung's birthday came and all her friends and the Parks came to celebrate with her.

They sang happy birthday for her. After the song they went to the cake for Chaeyoung to blow her candles.

Jeongyeon and Jimin kept distance from each other but from time to time they'll brush their fingers to each other.

Jyp: Chae make a wish.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and clasped her hands.

After wishing she blew the candles and everyone clapped.

Then I went to my room because, I remembered my phone is still charging. When I entered my room I neared my phone and it was already fully charged.

I was about to go out when I noticed my pearl necklace sitting on my desk. I guess its time for me to wear it again. I grabbed it and placed it in my pocket.

My phone buzzed.

Chim

Let's meet in the
garden

After reading his message I went downstairs. I made sure first that no one will notice me and then I sneaked out of the house and went to the garden

Our garden is very big and it is a bit far from the house. I scanned the surroundings and looked for him.

Jimin: Psssst!