The 25th

Its been 2 weeks and Jimin is getting very in love with Jeongyeon more and more. He is making her heart flutter and he does not want her to leave his sight.

Everyday he brings her home everyday he brings food for her and they would eat together

The story that Jimin is courting Jeongyeon spread throughout the building and they all felt happy for the two well except for two....

---Seungyeon---

It is confirmed! What am I supposed to do?! Eottoke!!!
I just took a deep breath and let my tears fall from my eyes...

You have lost again Seungyeon.....

---Yani---

Really! That Jeongyeon! Who the hell is she everyone likes her well I hate her! She is snatching Jimin from me! Ugh!

I am walking towards my office and I came late. Yes, I am late as always. I don't care I wake up late and I take my time in fixing myself!

I saw this Jeongyeon walking towards the office holding a paper bag. I then came up with an idea. Get ready Jeongyeon...

---Jeongyeon---

I insisted on getting the food from the security guard. Jimin ordered food for us and he always does, he is showing sweet gestures towards me and it makes me smile.

I was walking towards the elevator when someone bumped into me and she threw the paper baga way causing the food fly and fall on the ground

I looked at her and it is the Yani! My ghad she ruined my day!

Jeong: What is your problem?

Yani: My problem? You are my problem!

Jeong: I am not doing anything to you...
I tried to walk away but she pulled me back

Yani: We are not yet done until I say so! Where are you going? Calling Jimin? He does not like you coz you are just trash he picked from the garbage bag!
I rolled my eyes as if I am going to believe her.

Jeong: Jinjja?
I just looked at her with an annoying look and she was pissed off she grabbed the water her secretary was drinking and threw it to me!
I felt tears fall from my eyes because this is so humiliating

What the hell?!

She was about to pull my hair but, my savior came thank goodness.

Jimin: Yani! Don't you dare talk to my girl like that huh!

Yani: What the hell did she do to you? Is she giving you drugs?! You must be blind!

Jimin: If I am blind then you are a fool! Why can't you accept that she is the person I would like to be with. It is her hand that I want to hold! You are useless, I don't even know why we keep on accepting you here!
he then pulled my hand and we ran back to his office.

He faced me and cupped my cheeks, he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

Jimin: I am sorry I did not come earlier. Mianhe Jeongyeon, mianhe.

then he hugged me and then after minutes I pulled away and I held his cheek.

Jeong: Its Okay, at least you came...
he then hugged me again

After the incident Jimin was really furious he went to his father and reported the incident.

While he was with his father Sana and Tzuyu visited me

Sana: I am very sorry Jeongyeon unnie. Yani is really the greatest blank in town

Tzuyu: We never wanted her to be part of the company but appa and her appa are bestfriends.