The Moves

This day marks the beginning of Jimin's ways to court his love and make her feel his love.

He waited for his sisters and his halmeoni because, he promised that he would treat them...

Sana: Oppa! We are here!

Jimin: You are soo slow, my hair turned white waiting for you...

His sisters entered the car and his halmeoni sat beside him.

---Jimin---

I invited my sisters to go to the mall because, I plan on buying gifts for Jeongyeon. I need their opinion coz you know they are women.....

Mina: So, Jimin oppa what's the reason behind all this? Your smile never left that face of yours!

I just smiled and continued driving

Dahyun: Oppa! You are so weird!

Sana: Is it because of Jeongyeon unnie?
I just smiled again....

Tzuyu: Yah oppa stop smiling! You are very abnormal! You glare at us when we tease you...

Mina: Do you like Jeongyeon?
she wiggled her eyebrows..
I just smiled again...

Dahyun: Don't you?

Halmeo: You don't need to ask him, its obvious he likes her...
but still I like to see your precious shell girl, chim she is your first love...
her response made me smile more...

Jimin: Actually halmeoni I found her.... And she is the reason why were a going to shop...

They were all speechless their mouths are forming a perfect O.

Halmeo: Really since when? Oh my Jimin! I am so happy for you my chim!
she clapped her hands

Sana: But wait who is she? I want to meet her!

Dahyun: Yah oppa who is she! Introduce her to us...

Jimin: Actually she met all of you already...

Mina: What the hell are you talking about! Just tell it now! We are not good at guessing!

Jimin: You've met her, I've met her and she was with me for the past few days in the office, I just met her recently and she is very beautiful, kind and smart....

Sana: Who the hell is sh-
she stopped and another O formed in her mouth, I guess she guessed it already...

Sana: Is she? Jimin oppa?
I just nod.

She screamed out of joy!

Tzuyu: Who, who is she?

Sana just kept on screaming.

Mina: Sana!

Sana: Jeongyeon unnie! Shell girl is Jeongyeon unnie! She is Jeongyeon unnie! Waaahhhh!

Dahyun: Oppa jinjja?
I just nod and then all of them screamed and it hurts my ears....

Halmeo: Oh Chim, I am very happy you met her again! I am so happy your happy grandson!

Mina: But how did you know?

Tzuyu: Yeah how?

I narrated the events that happened last night and I can see how happy they are....

Dahyun: Wow oppa! You are really meant for each other yieeeeeee

Tzuyu: I want you to marry her oppa right away!

Halmeo: I would like to see 10 great grandchildren running around.....

Jimin: C'mon we've not yet been together for a month, children, this early?