The Reconciliation

Seungyeon was drinking wine in the balcony in her room. She is both celebrating and suffering. She is celebrating that she finally found her sister.  Her sister is the closest to her when they were young. They always have each other whatever happens. Seungyeon is always there for her sister when she has nightmares. When Seungyeon feels sad, Kyung Wan cheers her up.

---Seungyeon---

I was really happy when I found my sister, like all missing parts of my life was finally complete. My only problem is how can I tell it to her because I feel guilty towards her. Because it was me who stole Charlotte from her, I deprived her the joy of being a mother to her child, second I hated her before because Jimin loves her more than I but, right now I am so over with him, I finally moved on, I don't like him anymore. Third, it was my fault why we were away from each other. I kept wondering what if we didn't lose her? Then, appa wouldn't hate me, we are all happy, she and Jimin would have been married for a very long time, we both wouldn't lose our children, eomma wouldn't be in that bed sleeping, Iya wouldn't hate me, none of the misfortunes in our lives would have happened. We would have been living a peaceful happy life and not a complicated one.

Haayst, I can't help but to blame myself for everything.

But still I am happy because she is alive. She grew as an amazing individual, she is a loving wife, mother and daughter. She works hard for her family.

It was actually unbelievable when I found her. At first I was never interested in her because I hated her BEFORE, but then when Chef JYP said his speech during their wedding day I learned that she was just adopted, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Momo and Chaeyoung are all adopted.

Jyp reminisced during his speech on how he found Jeongyeon. He found Jeongyeon at the back of his truck that he used to deliver the products to the market. When he found her she had an amnesia, and I concluded that she might have forgotten them when she hit her head on the rock. Jeongyeon accidentally rode his truck and when he was about to unload it he found her crying then he adopted her.

I remembered she is two years younger than me, and I remembered that day when I felt our hands touch in the hospital and when I looked in her eyes, I felt like looking into my sister's eyes. But I had one problem to prove that she really is my sister, I can't get access to her to get something to use for a DNA test. When we hugged last time, I successfully pulled two strands of hair from her then, after I went to Wendy and asked her to get the DNA and know if it matches with mine. And so it did. Jeongyeon is Kyung Wan. Jeongyeon is my sibling. Jeongyeon is my sister.

For now I am happy that I can talk to her and have interactions with her but, I am not yet ready to tell her about the truth, I don't know how, I don't know if I can.

I was about to go to sleep but then, I heard my phone rang.

Seung: Hello? Who is this?
Nurse: Ms. Gong Seungyeon, this is the hospital where your mother is confined...
Seung: Why? What happened to my mother?
Nurse: Ms., she is finally awake...

I felt my heart rejoice

Seung: Ji-jinjja?
Nurse: Yes ma'am and she is actually looking for you...
Seung: Please tell her that I am coming.
Nurse: Yes ma'am.
Seung: Thank you....

I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my bag. I first checked if Iya is sleeping and then I went to the hospital. They already transferred her into a regular room. When I entered her room I found her awake, smiling and tears of joy are coming from her eyes.

I ran to her and gave her a hug. I felt so happy when I felt her hugging me. Its been a while when she hugged me and the feeling of being loved and appreciated is there again.