The Masked Face

The day for Madame Park's birthday celebration came. The Parks are very excited about the celebration especially the celebrant of course, she also prepared a surprise for her family, Yoo Jeongyeon.

The venue was decorated in black, white and gold. She chose that theme because it is very classy.

The males were wearing formal clothes, like corporate attires, they are wearing coats. Women are wearing dresses or pants with nice tops.

---Jimin---

We are preparing ourselves for halmeoni's birthday. I am already done fixing myself while my sisters, halmeoni and Cassandra are still preparing.

Sometimes I really thought why would women always consume more time than us preparing. Why would they always wear make up and their hair would be fixed in different styles. While us men would just comb our hair and put on small amount of powder, that's it!

Its kinda funny because I am in the make up room with the ladies. I would like to be with my child

I have my gift for halmeoni. I am going to give it to her right now.

Jimin: Halmeoni, my gift....

Halmeo: Oh thank you my grandson

She opened the gift and happiness is seen in  her face when she opened it. Some tears fell from her eyes.

She hugged me and I did the same to her.

Halmeo: Thank you, chim. Thank you very much.

Cass: Halmeoni, why are you crying, did Appa do something wrong?

Halmeoni motioned her to come near her and the child did. She held her hand

Halmeo: My dear Cassandra, I am crying because your appa made me happy through his gift....

Cass: Halmeoni what is special about his gift?

Halmeo: This, is a miniature of the church where my husband and I got married....

Cassandra's mouth formed an O

Cass: Really halmeoni? Was it beautiful? Was it big?
she asked excitedly

Halmeoni nodded then, she pulled my coat. I looked at her

Cass: Appa you should also get married in this church too!

I was startled. Dahyun suddenly coughed so hard. Sana gave her a cup of water and she drank it.

Jimin: Dahyun, are you alright?

Dahyun: Yes, oppa. I was just you know....
she gave me a face that means she was shocked.

Tzuyu: Halmeoni, why did you choose a masquerade theme?

Halmeoni's smile became wider .

Halmeo: You know for drama and things like that...

Jimin: Halmeoni since when were you fond of these kind of things?

Halmeo: I just you know, for element of surprise....

Mina: Surprise, what surprise?

Halmeo: You'll see later....

She made us all confused. Maybe she was just talking about our new investor and model.....

After another hour we finished preparing and we went on our way.....

---Jeongyeon---

I am here by my room sitting opposite to my mirror. I was massaging my hand it means I am nervous.