The Heartbroken

Seungyeon is waiting in the restaurant for Jeongyeon and Jimin to come. They said that they will have a conversation to settle things.

Seungyeon is feeling nervous. Her heart is beating very fast. She clasped her hands and took  deep breaths.

---Jeongyeon---

We arrived outside the restaurant, with a heavy heart I will give Iya back. I was about to walk but it seems like my feet are stuck on its position. I can't move, I can't think properly. I really don't want to do this.

I just stared at the restaurant and then Jimin neared me and held my hand. I looked at him.

Jimin: Hey, it'll be fine...

He pulled me and we went inside the restaurant every step I take it feels like walking on a rope above a pit. Every step I take its like my heart is being hammered.

When we approached her we sat. Jimin sat opposite to her and I sat beside him. I can't look at her. I just can't. I turned my gaze on the table and bit my nails.

---Seungyeon---

I took one last breath then Jimin spoke.

Jimin: Seu-seungyeon. We have talked about Iya a-and we agreed to give her back.

I felt tears form in my eyes and a smile appeared on my face.

Seung: Ji-jinjja?

Jimin: Ye-yes.

Seung: Thank you. Thank you so much. You don't know how thankful I am. Thank you thank you. Thank you....

Jimin: But, if you don't mind we would like to be with Iya for three days more.

I have no problem with it.

Seung: Sure, no problem

Oh, I am so happy right now. Finally. But these two are down and gloomy I understand them but, I have the right to have my daughter back.

Seung: Thank you again thank you... If you need anything I will do it for you. Anything to repay you for your kindness...

then I faced Jeongyeon and she was sobbing silently. I know how it hurts, I know it is hard for her to give Iya back. I really just hate it too, that why of all people why Jeongyeon? I knew it will be very very complicated.

Seung: Especially you Jeongyeon-ah, thank you. Thank you for loving my child. Thank you for being there for her when I was not. Thank you for raising my child.....

I held her hands and she was a bit startled

Seung: Thank you so much. Thank you.....

She looked at me with her wet eyes.

---Jeongyeon---

Ah- I can't do this anymore. I must go. I need to.

I looked at her.

Jeong: Just please, love her and take care of her. Give her the love that she deserves. That is the only thing you need to do. Please take care of my Iya......

I immediately stood up and ran out of the restaurant. My heart is crushed into pieces. I- I love Iya I love her so much and I never thought that I will lose her.

I then cried, this is too much. I cried loud and I didn't care if some might hear me. I must let this go. I held on the car door to support my body. It is becoming weak, I slowly knelt on the floor. My body is too weak.

---Jimin---

Jeongyeon immediately left and I know how hard this is for her. I hate seeing her like this, I hate seeing her torn because of sadness.