The Closeness

Its been days since Jimin was tasked by his father to do a proposal but, still no idea came across his mind

His mind was blank and he was staring on his desk.

He just came back to his senses when a lollipop appeared in front of him. He looked up and saw Jeongyeon looking at him

---Jeongyeon---

I am not used to seeing him like this. He is always wearing his confidence when I see him but, he does not seem like himself

I know that he is nervous so I packed extra lollipops for him

I took a deep breath and entered his office. Gosh! He did not even notice me entering his office

---Jimin---

My mind is blank myghad! I can't think of an idea. I need to impress the board to prove them that I deserve the position.

I was staring at my desk and just came back to my senses when a lollipop appeared. I looked up and saw Jeongyeon.

She was smiling at me and it melts my heart. For the past few days I trust her even more. She is kind and sweet. I really feel guilty because I am starting to fall for her. I am becoming unloyal with my first love...

She smiles at me and it cheers me up

Jeong: Mr. Park I am not used to seeing you like that. No offense but I prefer you ordering me a lot of things to do than being so quiet...

I kinda like her honesty. I took the lollipop and ate it

Jimin: C'mon Jeongyeon. How am I supposed to shake my worries off when I can't come up with a good idea

I noticed that she is stopping herself from laughing

Jimin: Yah! Why are you laughing?

Jeong: Nothing sir. I just find you cute eating that lollipop..

Did she just call me cute? Ohno, my face heated up and I felt my face turn red

---Jeongyeon---

Did I just say that! Oh no Jeongyeon you are being to obvious! He might know that you have a crush on him....
I noticed that he blushed. Myghad! Did he just liked what I said, now this is getting awkward...

I thought of a way to change the topic

Jeong: Do you mind if I will help you sir?

His face lightened up and smiled

Jimin: You sure?

Jeong: Yes sir!

He explained everything to me and showed me his notes. Since I am far from him he gave me a sign to go near him and pulled a chair for me. I followed his order. I read his notes and concentrated. I thought of an idea to help him.

---Jimin---

I appreciate her willingness and determination to help me and cheer me up.

I told her to come near me to see my notes. She followed my order and I can see it in her eyes that she is focusing.

I noticed that our faces are just centimeters away from each other and we've never been this close. I can see how fine the features on her face are. She has beautiful eyes, long eyelashes, nice nose, smooth skin and cute lips. In short she is very beautiful. I gazed at her  and focused on her instead.
Aishh, my feet are like 10cm away from falling on her pit...

---Jeongyeon---

As I read his notes I focused on what suggestion I can give. After minutes of thinking I have come up with an idea but not the full proposal itself..