Its Just A Play

Hi my kind readers! I just want to say thank you for the support that you are giving this amateur writer and book, reaching more than 3k is more than enough to an amateur like me so thank you very much

We all love our Jeongie and mochi!

I just would like to promote my second book, its a new book, well I am not yet publishing it because I want to finish my first book first. It is another JeongyeonxJimin fanfic. I hope that this new book of mine will be better than my first one because I want to have progress and improvements in my writing skills. It will be entitled Its Just a Play. Once I publish this, I pray for your support again. So please support my new book in the future.

And oh, I also would like to say that this first book, this book has less than fifteen chapters left. I hope that you'll support the story until the end because this book really was stored in my mind since I was in sixth grade and I never knew I could put it in public so thanks to this app I was able to share this story to you. I really hope that you liked my book and I hope you will support my new book in the future. Kamshamnida!

Yoo Jeongyeon is not your typical princess

Yoo Jeongyeon is not your typical princess. She is not feminine and poise like how someone like her should be. She is loud and is fond with combats and sports. She receives criticism from a lot of people so, her friends helped her be less loud and she started to look more like a princess. During the preparation for the grand celebration for her 20th birthday she met her bestfriend's guard, Min Jun. Not long they had a relationship. As the daughter of the king she must marry a prince. If she won't pick a prince for herself the king will. She and Min Jun agreed to have someone cover for them. Jeongyeon pleaded to her bestfriend, Jimin, a prince to act as her husband. They were bestfriends since they were young. Unlike any other prince Jimin accepted Jeongyeon for who she is, loud and cheerful, and she makes him happy all the time. At first he was hesitant because marriage is a serious thing and he is in a state of denial about his feelings for the princess. But, still he accepted and agreed to the plan.